The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.4

I really enjoy this setting, even if the story itself is a bit lacking to me, so far... Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
let me guess, another power up again ? so the MC can power up again but end up holding back again.

Dex-chan lover
So why is he waiting for him to reveal his "true power" instead of killing him ASAP again? to drag this fight even more?

I think its more of wanting to know power lv of his homeworld since he didnt know magic existed home.

This kind of chapters make me realize that how much I like One-Punch Man. OP MC just comes and kills the bad guy. No chit chat, no stalling.
Literally, what is the purpose of stretching the fight? To show how much OP MS is? To show how much miserable the bad guy can get? To show girls realize how much OP MC is? All of them are already accomplished.

Dex-chan lover
@Arcverson: Initially he was wary when the fox claimed itself to be a "God", since back in the fantasy world he couldn't compare to the Goddess who summoned him.
But then it turns out this self-proclaimed God is about as far from the Goddess as Kuro to D.

Now I think he just want to absolutely crush its will as revenge for hurting his friends.
i.e. "Go on, power up to your final form, THEN I WILL CRUSH IT TO SO HARD YOU WILL QUESTION YOUR OWN EXISTENCE"

His surprise was more of "oh wow, this is weak ass crap, why is it so proud of it"

Can't say I understand what everyone is thinking. But to me, these chapter is pretty much a joke, and I enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
... Eh... So short... Where's the fight? This is just chatting with pretty particle effects...

.... "what to do now? " ....

... mmmm .... kill him maybe ?

=_= a very idiot OP MC

p.s= thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread