The Heroic Legend of Arslan - Ch. 90 - The End of the March

Fed-Kun's army
Fun has come to the area ... now to see how exactly will he act and if Jimsa will play a role into this. I suspect he will join Arslan after seeing or hearing him when dealing with his ''father''.

Estelle side seems interesting too, but surprises me how close they got to the capital without Lusitanians seeing them. They are doing a crappy work in controlling the territory, even though we know that they did almost nothing after conquering Ecbatana.

OMG!!!

Thanks for the chapter and great TL...

But now I'm dying for next month's update, just wtfffff is going to happen??

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo Lusitania is controlled by a bunch of greed idiots, influenced by crazy fanatical fucktards, and have a useless slime ball as head-in-chief.

Well, it is implied they only won because Andragoras is a hardheaded muscle head and Hilmes plan... or better yet the sorcerer's plan.

Did you see the Snake King? God help these poor bastards if Hilmes's idiocy and arrogance don't free that thing.

And i dont have hopes that Andragoras and Arslan's meeting will end well, he will find something to blame him for.

for some reason I can see him back handing Arslan for something rediculous.

Aggregator gang
I don't know if this is good or bad, but I'm leaning towards bad seeing hoe big of an asshole Andragoras is. Worst case the army is gonna get split in two factions.

When chapters like this happen, I try to tell myself that this is the story where "The boy will become a man and the man will eventually become a king" but... it doesn't help at all to make me feel better >___<
Can i just hide under a blanket and belief that Arslan and Andragoras will never meet and Arslan has a smooth road to become king? >___<

Yup, he's going to take the army and kick Arslan out with some impossible mission.

Users who are viewing this thread