The Heroine Has Despaired - Vol. 7 Ch. 63

It baffles me that not a single comment here has addressed that the fact that Adachi was kidnapped and sexually abused for seven years might have something to do with why she's so messed up in the head. Does that absolve her of her disgusting actions? No, but she's got a hell of a better excuse than the absolute pond scum that is Akiba.

Aggregator gang
It baffles me that not a single comment here has addressed that the fact that Adachi was kidnapped and sexually abused for seven years might have something to do with why she's so messed up in the head. Does that absolve her of her disgusting actions? No, but she's got a hell of a better excuse than the absolute pond scum that is Akiba.
cause it's pointless
first of all we haven't seen Akiba backstory yet, so you can't even being to use it as a comparison
Secondly, what if he also has an excuse? Are you just gonna pivot completely if it's revealed that Akiba was abused for eight years or something? Or just unfortunely born with some kind of psychopath wires crossed in his brain?

Dex-chan lover
Adachi spitting facts. Still wonder what her relationship with pig is.

The slaves better keep looking, because this is their fault. Adachi was on their side when Machi joined the team yet they betray her,

And this is also why Shibuya is wrong by beeing too kind to Akiba. Its not just about yourself, you put everyone else at risk too by enabling sociopaths.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not going to have any sympathy for Adachi when her introduction was as a murderous torturing bully that never showed any remorse and hasn't changed at all in the series. There's some real women are wonderful effect going on here with some commenters.

Thanks for the fast quality releases again!
Its just that without Adachi there is nobody to keep Akiba in check.

Fed-Kun's army
Adachi spitting facts. Still wonder what her relationship with pig is.

The slaves better keep looking, because this is their fault. Adachi was on their side when Machi joined the team yet they betray her,

And this is also why Shibuya is wrong by beeing too kind to Akiba. Its not just about yourself, you put everyone else at risk too by enabling sociopaths.
So would you say Shibuya put everyone at risk too by letting Adachi sexually abuse her? This is just victim blaming, Adachi has consistently tortured, bullied and abused people around her, and now she abused someone who's as crazy and abusive as she is, and this is the result.

Dex-chan lover
That was addressed in the manga itself. There’s not much to discuss outside of acknowledging it’s true.
Eh, without Adachis pointless bullying, the ex-slaves probably wouldn't have sided with him. He might still try to throw or sabatoge the match, cause that issue wouldn't go away, but they could have kicked him out like they did anyway, or do what he did and set his life to one so he has to play properly. I know they wouldn't do that because of Shibuya but it is an option.

I do agree that akiba might have tried something like this anyway, but his chance of success would have been lower.
I still think that’s more of a communication issue. Even without Adachi’s sadism he would have been getting the snot kicked out of him for what he was pulling in a normal group if he gets caught.
It’s a bit telling that Adachi is the only one that actually expected him to engage in sexual assault out of the groups despite how obvious it is if You know what he‘s been attempting so far. Shibuya has been keeping quiet while Akiba hams up his woe is me act during the beatings. None of the people outside the main 3 really seem to understand how far Akiba is or has gone because his victim doesn’t communicate and bottles it up inside. Adachi probably doesn’t have the rizz to do this right now but if she let a few facts about what he’s been doing slip there would be a great deal of second thoughts going on at present. He’s already digging a hole for himself by bragging about how he doesn’t need to keep promises since his main advantage with his scheming is being underestimated instead of immediately killed off when opponents have an advantage.

On an unrelated note, since Akiba can just shove a dress on a teammate without even asking in earlier fights, couldn’t one of the other team theoretically take control of Adachi’s console to surprise attack him if Pig is cool with it? Or they make a dressed up teammate break the ropes? They know they can’t win and have to sit through that torture for a few more hours if they don’t start wintrading by now.

Dex-chan lover
It baffles me that not a single comment here has addressed that the fact that Adachi was kidnapped and sexually abused for seven years might have something to do with why she's so messed up in the head.
I did read that part.

I did not care.

It's actually irrelevant to why she becomes a sadist, of all things.

Its just that without Adachi there is nobody to keep Akiba in check.
Someone needed to keep Adachi in check, even if they were going to use her as Akiba's tard wrangler.

It’s a bit telling that Adachi is the only one that actually expected him to engage in sexual assault out of the groups despite how obvious it is if You know what he‘s been attempting so far.
game recognize game

Dex-chan lover
I did read that part.

I did not care.

It's actually irrelevant to why she becomes a sadist, of all things.

Someone needed to keep Adachi in check, even if they were going to use her as Akiba's tard wrangler.

game recognize game
Bro you are really a danger to society if you think that. You are probably sympathizing with Akiba. Self insert power fantasies like this are made for people like you.
Adachi is a dangerous individual but she never did anything bad IRL. Meanwhile Akiba is a pure sociopath.

Dex-chan lover
So would you say Shibuya put everyone at risk too by letting Adachi sexually abuse her? This is just victim blaming, Adachi has consistently tortured, bullied and abused people around her, and now she abused someone who's as crazy and abusive as she is, and this is the result.
Im giving you context for why people need to speak out against rapists and abusers even if they think "its not that bad" or that they "can put up with it". Because like I said its not just about you. Everyone has a civil duty to do everything in their power to stop these people. And she is definitely enabling his behaviour. And "victim blaming" is not an excuse for this either.

Adachi is actively helping the team and has never threatened them. She only did bad things very early on and only in the game.
Akiba is completely different, he does bad things all the time and its only getting worse.

The only mistake Adachi made was not killing him on the spot.

Im not surprised the psychopaths on this forum agree with you. Just shows that crazy people are not limite to fiction.

Fed-Kun's army
Im giving you context for why people need to speak out against rapists and abusers even if they think "its not that bad" or that they "can put up with it". Because like I said its not just about you. Everyone has a civil duty to do everything in their power to stop these people. And she is definitely enabling his behaviour. And "victim blaming" is not an excuse for this either.

Adachi is actively helping the team and has never threatened them. She only did bad things very early on and only in the game.
Akiba is completely different, he does bad things all the time and its only getting worse.

The only mistake Adachi made was not killing him on the spot.

Im not surprised the psychopaths on this forum agree with you. Just shows that crazy people are not limite to fiction.
"only did bad things early on"
Are we reading the same manga? Nobody here is excusing Akiba, If you'd swap Adachi's gender, maybe you'd see just what a horrible person Adachi is too, I'm just baffled to see people excuse all the sexual abuse she heaps onto Shibuya, I guess it turns them on so that makes it okay.

Dex-chan lover
Bro you are really a danger to society if you think that.
Having a history of child abuse won't exonerate you from the transgression of beating countless people half to death.

Adachi is a dangerous individual but she never did anything bad IRL.
So it's fine because she only abused several people in a place where "only" the mental scars would remain in the real world?

Maybe you shouldn't play morally righteous, assuming that I'm some danger to society because I don't excuse sexual assaulters just because their life sucked for some stretch.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow an actual character appeared! Now you are the best character of this manga (not morally of course). So anyway you can die now, die while you are at your peak.

Dex-chan lover
She was kidnapped by a rich woman that either didn't had ways to get pregnant or couldn't have an adoption, probably because being mentally unstable.

She was being imprisoned but don't think she was sexually abused, she treated her as own daughter.

Revenge by torture or death won't help, rehabilitation is necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread