The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
@Stillalalee The old lady pushed her and the MC head hit the cement at the wrong angle and cracked like an egg. Hopefully, she's just in a coma and at the end of the story her soul returns and she is reunited with her family. To me that would be the happy ending.

Did she really die for yelling at an old woman?
What a crazy world this is ... and subway security guards do what, besides watching people die?
So they could draw them eating popcorn while wearing those blue and red 3d glasses. 😝

Lmao that really sucks, death by Karen. Thank you for the chapter!! This series looks like it’ll be really good!:)

Let's save the chapter! Perhaps if, the old lady while grabbing the girl, unintentionally tore the girl's necklace, which was made of small colored spheres, and some of them fell and spread across the subway platform, when the girl got rid of the lady and tried to run for not to miss her train, she slipped on one of these spheres and hit her head on the floor.
This would be a much more plausible option, wouldn't it? 😋
Warning!!! Please metro security guards, collect the other spheres to avoid further accidents !!!! 😝
She could also have broken a bracelet (less spheres to roll in the platform), made with six spheres of different colors, which could mean the colors of the six spirits that she will have affinity later on ...
Laughs!!! Sorry for making a mess. Let's see how the history develop 😅

Dex-chan lover
NGL i thought the train was going to do the isekai ritual but she died from falling down.... welp at least she didn't end up like Tanya

lmao I feel for the actual non-problematic Karens in the world who are embarrassed to have their name associated with the urban meaning of Karen nowadays, and also due to its urban meaning that newborn babies named Karen will continue becoming fewer over time and eventually the name will go extinct into history. I only know 1 Karen personally and she's actually pretty shy and demure.

Tbh tho I would've stood a huge distance away from the woman bc ppl who behave like that might be crazy enough to hurt bystanders. Can't tell u how many times I've had Karens try to pull in passerbys in an attempt to validate their beliefs.

Users who are viewing this thread