The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 1

I feel so sad, she seemed to have a very good relationship with her family and friends and to die like that for a crazy woman :( 😔😔

Fed-Kun's army
This one is actually really sad, I guess that's why most isekai protagonist are either ostracized/estranged from their family or orphans, so that they adapt easier to their new world and family. I'm looking forward to see how this MC will deal with this, hopefully not too disappointing.

My god that escalated fast...

Seriously, what the heck is that woman on!? (Also, I thought she was a man before MC said lady lol)

Wait, she dies from that!? I... really!? You could die from falling on your head from that height? The blood splatter also seems a bit unrealistic but I ain't a doctor so I don't know.

Also, having finished the chapter, the lady that pushed the MC still looks like a man.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully that man- I mean lady- I mean Karen goes to jail, never gets a job again, ends up homeless and dies freezing to death in winter :D
But yeah, I was surprised she died like that. I thought she was going to get ran over by the train and die. But I heard from a friend, that a guy he knows broke his arm falling from his bike (he wasn't moving and was just getting off the bicycle.) So maybe it's possible? Idk...

this is a new one. instead of killed by truck-kun, she was killed by a Karen 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
when reading isekai manhwas, i've never felt sad when the girl dies and gets isekai'd, but this manhwa actually shows her life and her relationship with her family before getting isekai'd. she also mentioned all of her plans for that day as she was dying, and all of it is just... sad. that was her last interaction with her brother, she'd never come back with that melona, and her brother will be left alone...

Fed-Kun's army
@jaellasster I feel that your comment made it 10x sadder for me.

I'm surprised her body didn't instinctually try to stop the fall. What happened that none of it registered for her, especially at that height of a fall?

Contributor
This is the second one of these where I've seen the author build up enough context beforehand for the character's death to feel tragic. I respect these author's decisions at the same time as I really don't want this to become a trend...

@jaellasster:
Dying by just falling down and hitting your head on rock (here, concrete) is actually kind of alarmingly easy. We have a bunch of instincts to prevent it from happening (as @roxanneayy said), and we have a quite good chance of coming out okay from any one particular fall even when we do fall wrong, at least while we're still young and our bones are sturdy (and young children are lighter and fall an inherently shorter distance and are almost always fine), but it's never a certain thing.

It's a serious danger of this whole tall bipedal animal thing we have going.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pokari damn.... so moral of the story, we really have to be careful with our heads, and especially around crazy Karens like that woman huh 😭

thank you for your reply, it does make a lot moe sense now!

you guys did such a good job!! so clean with the redrawing and sound effects. i rly hope you guys establish a group and continue. lol more often than not when i see "no group" i have to brace myself for some cancer but this was reaaaaallyy good!!

Aggregator gang
i was a little sad when she said she was going to buy a lunchbox and melona for her brother now he'll never get his melona....

Users who are viewing this thread