The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
Punch him right in his teeth or guts Finea! He attacked first so let's just say you are trying to defend yourself

Fed-Kun's army
fractured fingers heal eventually Finea! step on that which slapped you :)

Lil Prince needs to learn to respect others and rule with compassion, otherwise, his ass can be crumpled up and tossed in a ditch by any single one of his 'caretakers'.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Prince-kid's been abused, sleep deprivation is no joke, especially at that young age

Poor guy (and poor Finea getting slapped and treated bad)

Damn i feel really bad for the prince tbh,, imagine a child not getting enough sleep and constantly being harped on by his companion and being forced and pressured to study all day. no excuse for how he treats FMC but considering how he seemed to be really looking forward to this,,,, i really hope theyre able to become friends

Wow !!! How bad he must be mistrated by that "aide" that he consider it normal ?
I mean, at his age, you reproduce what's done to you.
Sleep deprived, constant stress, no friends, physically and verbally abused...
No wonder he's crumbling like that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hotgps Finea is one of those friends who are rlly nice to everyone but if you piss him off everthing goes down hill

I think her next line is somewhere around “...But I‘m happy when you read it for me”

I know our girl is gonna pull a Michelle Obama and "go high, when they go low" but I wish a mothafucka would…

Im feeling sorry for the prince, he's been criticised so often that that's the only way of communication he knows

Users who are viewing this thread