The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 24

:0 u will never catch me with an earth worm. but did the priests just ignore finea when she asked a question ? 💀

ahhh! I'm so excited to see how she reacts to making a contract with all of the spirit kings, unless she tries to say no???

imagine their faces when all lights are there plus more and they're all spirit kings lksdasdf

Imagine being the kid to get earthworm and then witness someone after you getting kings

Dex-chan lover
Those hairbands look like fashion gone horribly wrong. All the normal people just wore it on thier clothes.

PS cliffhangers should be a crime

Aggregator gang
the lamest cliffhanger LMAO we already know all the spirit kings are gonna respond and then everyone's gonna be like omggg wowww LOL

Lel I just wanna see their reaction when all of the light doesn't rescind.

Thanks for the chapter.

@enyoteremchi Yeah, thought the same, that, or some page is missing, either the order is wrong, or some error in translation. Idk, but won’t make much of a difference in storyline, so never mind.

@eng1 yeah, I thought the same, I totally agree about the ribbons, but cliffhangers are a fad that’ll never die, have to learn to live with it.

MCM

I waited for 5 months to read this series after the first chapter went up, to get that cliffhanger, blue balls much ? My luck 😂
Thank you guys for the chapters and hopefully we'll get the next one soon !

Thanks for the update~
Aww, the cliffhanger!! Whyy!!???
I want to see Finea forming a contract with all the spirit kings!!!

Users who are viewing this thread