The Heroine of Drayfox

this is so cute so far ;w; i love MC's relationship with her new brother, felix, and also the fact that her goal is to return back to her previous life? i feel like most (or maybe just all the isekai titles ive been reading) revolve around MCs who reseign themselves to this new life and choose to assert themselves that way. it's rare, at least for me, to see an MC who actively wants to return to their past life - even if it was shitty.

I feel like the MC needs to realize that she’s dead in her original world. Even if she found a way back she’s already dead so there would be no point.

It’s the first time that a description say much more that the 6 first chapter when we read the description we think maybe the first two max is tell why and who but no for this one the 6 chapter tell nothing that we don’t now 😡

just waiting for her wake up call...😂
hopefully it is not too long until reach that part

For those who understand spanish is called La hija con el linaje más poderoso/La heredera con el linaje más poderoso

Waaah, I can understand how she wants to get back home but this is just extremely childish, she's grown up enough to know that the people around see her as Finea and not an adult, they all see her as their dear daughter and shower her with love yet she treats them all unfairly, she's also using a baby's body which is really fragile and sensible to go through all that exercise and dust ??? Just how the hell is she an adult in age, even little kids know that this is a bad idea, and it's been months so she had a lot of time to think by herself yet she didn't even think twice about hitting that poor maid who was only worried about her and don't tell me she doesn't understand their language I'm sure she does it's been multiple months after all, seriously I know the author probably wanted to be original or smth but the other isekai'd people also wanted to go back to their homes but they had the maturity and knowledge to understand that these are their new homes and that even if they return to their old ones the people here would suffer a lot and since the other ones already think of them as dead there's no need to hurt even more people, they understand how obvious it is and accept the fact that this is their new life, even a girl in middle school even though sometimes she came back to her original world, so after that she didn't want to make a lot of friends and get attached too much but still she was way more mature then this supposedly adult girl who thinks by her ass !
Yes I find her shitty and I'm not censoring it.
Thanks for the translation you guys idk how you can keep cool and calm with such stupidity lmao y'all are heroes, definitely with a lot of patience as well thanks a lot everyone !!! We appreciate the efforts and the hard work!!

I think this is actually pretty realistic in terms of reactions. Being in a baby's body, we can see that she's frustrated and wants to be able to move as quickly as possible and understand this world so that she could go home. Many of these other comments berate the FL, but I think it's a great thing to have an FL that doesn't want to accept her current reality because no matter how you think of it, death is a very traumatic experience.

She just died, she lost her family, she wants to go home, she's trying to do whatever it takes and being in a baby's body limits her movement and freedom and it's all just so frustrating for her and we can actually see it and understand it. Why wouldn't she want to go back and do what she can?

I really like this take on an isekai rather than a FL that just immediately accepts her new life and doesn't even mention her previous life again (which may as well be historical manga). I'm invested and looking forward to more!

I understand that she died and was sent to a whole new world... But time has passed now. She should expect and try and make the most of it. She's a bit annoying though...

I don’t really understand how she thinks she can go back home. Did she forget she died? Lmao, if she goes back wouldn’t she just be a corpse? I don’t see how she thinks if she returns it’ll be as if she never died in that world.

for those who don't get it why she want to go back its called denial its something most people whose world change way too fast
for example :someone who is about to get married only to lose the partner will most likely end in depression or even denial and wait for the decease to come back
what the fl is suffering from is actually realistic of what most people will do in her place
and for me atleast the reason her denial took way too long is it gave her a false hope of being able to return to earth with magic hence she went total nuts on books and the stuff earth knows about magic didn't help at all which FL tried to ask from golden dragon
at the same time the golden dragon showed her who she is now and let her calm down the correct way(atleast for me) so far the whole thing make sense for me i don't know why others fail to get the situation

It's actually refreshing to have a MC that thinks about and misses their previous life and family, most other isekai have them think very briefly or just have shitty family, and it's actually realistic. I really sympathised when she reminisced about her family and even cried. I'm glad she'll be happier now.

cute art! i love how there is the worldbuilding first and the development of the MC as a baby. will definitely look forward to this series~!

She was getting really annoying argh. Wishing everyone would disappear and thinking everyones love is "getting in her way". Smacking the maid and mum too :(( real mature 20yo. At least have some empathy it was borderline selfish idc if u were in denial. Hope things change and reading this will be more enjoyable. She'll need to prove to me that she is deserving of all this OP mana and spirits or im out. Show me why ur such a "distinct soul".

Group Leader
@keiraa

She had a life and loved ones back Im korea. Only psychos or people who don't have anyone in there OG would adjust quickly

Users who are viewing this thread