The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - The Trial's Outcome

Dex-chan lover
The last two chapters have been lukewarm and anticlimatic :) Only Cecilia served.

Thank you for the scanlation!

Wait whaaaat? So Princess may not be completely bad? Possible redemption arc?

Fed-Kun's army
Your reputation is in tatters and everyone hates you, and what you choose to do is piss off the crown princess!?
What would a mere crown princess do to an untouchable journalist?

I’m hoping Ameila goes for an unintentional kamikaze run blowing open a story about Cecilia. Body in the town square, papers fluttering everywhere. The whole nine yards.

I am guessing she did not gut her was cause if there is a dead body there will be an investigation and she does not want security near there

What did Amelia think was going to happen? By all rights she should have got Gary Webb'ed here.

Dex-chan lover
Not just piss her off. Basically threaten her in a place with absolutely no witnesses, with no backup, and no weapons. This situation would make sense if she at least had a gun or something but nope. She’s got nothing other than her boundless confidence that she could outwit/threaten a girl who literally rose up from nothing to rule
And she didn't rise up by herself,she was propped up by a massive crime syndicate that's actually in the pockets of Farisian war hawks.

Had any of the other members been there,Cecilia would've had no choice but to finish off Amelia.

Dex-chan lover
Amelia: you do not live in a time or place where you can risk your life or reputation for a story. You're even in a place in your city where, specifically, no one would be surprised if there was a dead body. It would not be reported. Not to mention the Crown Princess can do whatever she wants to a commoner like you. You took stupid and unnecessary risks and now you're paying the price.

Dex-chan lover
The thing about Amelia isn't just that she's an idiot, but that she's the kind of idiot who thinks she's smarter than everyone else. Going after Cecilia, in her mind, made sense. For Amelia, Cecilia is just some commoner who got lucky and is fucking her side piece while being married to the country's crown prince. Granted, she had no way of knowing who Cecilia actually is however that doesn't excuse how unfathomably stupid her idea was.

I'm loving all the Scarlet's faces we are getting lately
ISA4zaf.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
did she really has no sense of danger or what?
that's literally asking to be killed.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks ginrezis for picking this up. I was waiting for this one for a year now since the official is 3 volumes late. I guess i was late to notice it got updated due to not hoping anymore

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's some nice payback you're getting.

Now I think about it, if Scarlet continues to be at Connie's side forever (I think it won't happen), she will have to endure watching Connie's sexy times, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread