The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - The Trial's Outcome

Dex-chan lover
How exactly did she expect that conversation to go? It’s the literal freaking princess of the country and thats a secret that could ruin her. And this is all happening in a dark creepy part of town full of sketchy people.

she absolutely should’ve died here! I’m not even mad that she’s evil. That’s obvious. I’m mad that she’s so overwhelmingly stupid!
she's not even evil, that's an insult to evil

she was daft and arrogant, thinking she deserved to be the one on top and fucked everything up trying to pull the rug out from under her rival

you know, like a journalist! ...wait a second

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's some nice payback you're getting.

Now I think about it, if Scarlet continues to be at Connie's side forever (I think it won't happen), she will have to endure watching Connie's sexy times, lol.
oh no I'm remembering that one hentai where a girl is a conduit for ghosts's reincarnation through reproduction :notlikethis:

I'll go against the popular opinion on this thread and say that I love Amelia. She's the type of girl we don't really see much in shoujo. She's brave and driven. Everybody is constrained by social norms, expectations and obligations, even Scarlet and Abby, but she does what she does out of free will. She's even a pretty good investigator given how much shit she uncovered already. A goddamm conspiracy is running around the nobility and the royal family, the police completely useless and she was the only outsider to clue in.

That being said, she is that dumb. She has uncovered a dozen of crimes and never thought they would go against her. I wish she were better used by the plot.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Can someone refresh me on why Miss Abby's not guilty verdict would ruin Amelia? I should honestly reread from the beginning sometime.

Dex-chan lover
No no no. The mc of rent-a-girlfriend is still the dumbest
oh god do not mention that god awful manga to me. i finally managed to leave it behind after chapter 200 cause i was truly done with it.

Group Leader
Can someone refresh me on why Miss Abby's not guilty verdict would ruin Amelia? I should honestly reread from the beginning sometime.
The Mayflower was going to run an article on Aisha's confession in order to drum up enough public outcry to get the case from ten years ago (and Scarlet's guilty verdict) re-examined. Because the subject matter was so sensitive, everyone at the Mayflower was under orders to keep it a secret until the article was published.

IIRC it was implied that, while looking for an "even bigger scoop," Amelia leaked the information to Rufus May, who is actually part of Daegaz—and that lead to the murders of Aisha and Sharon.

So not directly related, but I have to assume they found out where the leak came from and that's why she got fired. Not a good look to get your coworker (Aldous) and the owner of the newspaper you work at (Abby) accused of murder LOL

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
How exactly did she expect that conversation to go? It’s the literal freaking princess of the country and thats a secret that could ruin her. And this is all happening in a dark creepy part of town full of sketchy people.

she absolutely should’ve died here! I’m not even mad that she’s evil. That’s obvious. I’m mad that she’s so overwhelmingly stupid!
to be fair, she's been overwhelmingly stupid from the start. publishing random bullshit in her tabloids and walking up to people in broad daylight to interrogate them in place of actual journalism? a cockroach could do a better job than her

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's some nice payback you're getting.

Now I think about it, if Scarlet continues to be at Connie's side forever (I think it won't happen), she will have to endure watching Connie's sexy times, lol.
She won't endure it.

She'll be coaching it throughout.

Dex-chan lover
So about Flowers color riddle....

Connect with the judge reaction.

Anti Nobility Faction might actually working under Emperor as underground ring huh......

Interesting.
This gotta be the best plot twist if it's right. Then again, Emperor side and noble side can be two different factions.

Dex-chan lover
I expecte Amelia to mess up until she meet her demise but I didn't expect Cecilia let her go like that.

Is she really let Amelia go or it is the "Let her run away from scene then make it like suicide or some rando bandit jumped on her later" thing ? since it's kinda her secret meeting point iirc? If it was latter then she probably don't wanna to cause the scene around that area.
She might also think Amelia has backup nearby. After all, surely no one would be stupid enough to go all alone to a deserted area and accuse the crown princess of being the daughter of a prostitute who is visiting her secret lover, right?

Fed-Kun's army
Wow...Reporter Girl is such Stupid Little.......Facing CP in Slums where she can easily be Killed and that can be passed on as Robbery.....such a Idiot

Dex-chan lover
I get that the crown princess has no reason to kill her here. After all Amelia has no proof what-so-ever and her word alone is worth less than nothing at this point.
But why reveal yourself at all and intimidate her if you're not going to finish the job?

Dex-chan lover
to be fair, she's been overwhelmingly stupid from the start. publishing random bullshit in her tabloids and walking up to people in broad daylight to interrogate them in place of actual journalism? a cockroach could do a better job than her
Yeah but she was actually pretty decent and tracking people down and forming connections that were true, even if her conclusions about those connections were completely wrong

Dex-chan lover
oh no I'm remembering that one hentai where a girl is a conduit for ghosts's reincarnation through reproduction :notlikethis:
I remember a non-hentai where a crazy gf trapped her bf s soul and somehow got knocked up by him so she could reincarnate him

my yandere gf won’t let me rest in peace

Dex-chan lover
Well, I suppose I'll have to satisfy myself with Amelia pissing herself and running away like a little bitch instead of dying.

Dex-chan lover
I remember a non-hentai where a crazy gf trapped her bf s soul and somehow got knocked up by him so she could reincarnate him

my yandere gf won’t let me rest in peace
Wasn't this also one of the bad endings in Haunting Ground?

Aggregator gang
THANK YOU for the chapter, ginre! You are one of the greatest one-man teams out there!
Amelia really got what she deserved. At the beginning it seemed like she was a good, legit journo, but by the end became a TMZ loser.
Crown princess needs to die asap

Users who are viewing this thread