The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Abigail's Return, And...

Dex-chan lover
I like how each faction have their own reasons to act in this regarding Holy Grail of Eris plan but ultimately they forming allies due to mutual benefits.

Also every faction finally intertwined with each other and now we finally moving forward regarding big over reaching plot.

Dex-chan lover
Wait….so was scarlet sacrificed to stop the invasion? If so, would that make the princess a good guy who framed her to avoid the war? Or did someone else intentionally up the charges to get her executed rather than just losing her position as the next queen?

Group Leader
second page is supposed to say “as per legal procedure, abigail was released (a few days later)” - will fix when i can get back on my computer :notlikethis:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait….so was scarlet sacrificed to stop the invasion? If so, would that make the princess a good guy who framed her to avoid the war? Or did someone else intentionally up the charges to get her executed rather than just losing her position as the next queen?
Princess action seem to following Farris war mongers faction but she also seem to act on her own interests too

I think she just following the plan but also have her own goal which we still don't know what is her goal actually is.

Despite her actions following Holy Grail of Eris plan but she might actually just do it so she can enter her own plan.

Dex-chan lover
zDdBVvC.png

Women on this manga are so damn scary hahahaha

Oh man, It's so hard to keep your mouth shut when you already know all the answers.

Supporter
I don't know how scarlet execution managed to stop the war but eh... that means their original plan need her to be alive ?
I guess something like , just imprisoned/home isolated her then use her as a bargainingchip/crystalize for a war?

It has been so long so I can't rmb scarlet family or her group(if there is). maybe they're important group for pro-war faction but because scarlet being executed make them refuse to joining hand at last minute and hence, foiled the plan? something like that ?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how scarlet execution managed to stop the war but eh... that means their original plan need her to be alive ?
I guess something like , just imprisoned/home isolated her then use her as a bargainingchip/crystalize for a war?

It has been so long so I can't rmb scarlet family or her group(if there is). maybe they're important group for pro-war faction but because scarlet being executed make them refuse to joining hand at last minute and hence, foiled the plan? something like that ?
Scarlet's family are a duchal family and are also related to Adelbide's royal family.

Dex-chan lover
We are back to the main plot. And possibly the final arc as well.

Dex-chan lover
That kinda sounds like the princess has a stated role to play, but what she actually wants is to stall the situation. She's likely going to be thrown away when the war happens, so keeping the current situation up for 10 years was already the best option from her perspective. And she roped the prince into it too.

the lives of 2 women to stall a war for 10 years.

Dex-chan lover
First, the princess genuinly didn't know that scarlet would've really dead after she went to her jail.

Second, the prince didn't know about that too.

Third, the king is the one who charged the execution decision

Forth, castiel's ducal head, Scarlet's father, already mentioned that he didn't moved his influence inspite her daughter's execution. The brother was the one who do all that

Fifth, grail's current partner already asked castiel's duke about the 'holy grail' plan and his answer is somewhat 'don't make a move unless you can win in one go'.

Sixth, for some reason the princess actually poisoned herself with abbortion medicine. But the mc didn't aware her intention and messing her plan to not keep poisoning herself.

Dex-chan lover
First, the princess genuinly didn't know that scarlet would've really dead after she went to her jail.

Second, the prince didn't know about that too.

Third, the king is the one who charged the execution decision

Forth, castiel's ducal head, Scarlet's father, already mentioned that he didn't moved his influence inspite her daughter's execution. The brother was the one who do all that

Fifth, grail's current partner already asked castiel's duke about the 'holy grail' plan and his answer is somewhat 'don't make a move unless you can win in one go'.

Sixth, for some reason the princess actually poisoned herself with abbortion medicine. But the mc didn't aware her intention and messing her plan to not keep poisoning herself.
My theory for the sixth point is she want to save the country as double agent. One of the proof was she easily killed one of daegaz that being held hostage instead of letting him away. And her act of slowly killing herself is her desperate act to hinder daegaz's plan. If she dies too quickly, the war would occur. If she is not useful in daegaz's eyes, daegaz would kill her and the war would still occur too. The safe plan is she dies because she is sick (no one knows about the poison)

Dex-chan lover
We are back to the main plot. And possibly the final arc as well.
Doubt. The king and the other prince of adelbaide is still not being mentioned. And the krishna of daegaz is still unknown what he is planning with amelia hobbies

Users who are viewing this thread