The Holy Grail of Eris

Ok call me a sucker and it might be cliché but the fact that they're both possibly developing feelings for each other is 😫👌🏼

so many plot holes......
people like it simply because its a revenge story
other than that its garbage

this is brilliant! and i'd have to disagree with the person commenting under me (the manga hasn't even completed ofc there would be a lot of plotholes?) i thought it was going to be that cliche story and heavily filled with romance and a dash of tragedy, revenge etc. it's a little bit too much to read? u get me? i skipped some bubbly dialogues since they would just repeat what the characters' would be saying, like they love to explain shit. hahaha. but overall it's a great read, not too fond of the art style but it's great nonetheless

@awildfuu

Out of curiosity, what plot holes would you say there are? I'm genuinely confused and I'm interested to hear what you think.

This is so viciously well written. Give it a go. Despite any bias one may go into reading this, these women on the battle field of words make you feel like you're actually in a high intensity shouen/mystery than what one would expect of its nicely packaged shoujo gift wrap.

pheww..noice..though
i hated the mc's personality in the beginning but in 4th chapter it all becomes nice after scarlet comes along..also i am in love with scarlet and lily...oh my..what a beautiful scheming bitch..i love her too

This is daaark for otome - TW- human trafficking, pedophilia, drugs, oblique references to rape,
It’s good but really dark.
Just like stay sane and safe my sisters

Dex-chan lover
No, i cant read it.
Watching a pure girl tainted by an evil witch is bad for my heart.

Kageura002 you shall not worry, she won’t be tainted. Scarlet is not an evil witch. She’s actually quite kind.

Users who are viewing this thread