The Holy Grail of Eris

Sadly you bitches seem to forget that character is stronger than rumors. Lrt every rumor about me ended when I just met people at my school. Found out it was an acquaintance that was spreading them and I wasn’t ever bother by them. I just turned a corner and heard her talking shit. I have nothing but pity for her. I don’t know why but once we has a group started talking about dating and I remember being dog on because my senior friend thought i make a great gf. This chick walked off right when the bell ring, missing the part when I said “I just wanna have fun, dating can wait when I get better at caring for myself.” We talk about dating again in a week or two and she lrt yells that she got a boyfriend and that sex is fun. We responded a bit surprised, not just because TMI but because she was drilling her eyes into me while hugging my senior friend like she won something. Lrt the next few days she whines about her bf not caring for her. Dude you lrt only dated him to one up someone. Than there me the dumbass that just thought it was hormones and I still talked to her for the next year, only to realize she was making weird rumors. The weirdest one sided rival I didn’t know I had.

This....!! This is SERIOUSLY GOOD OMG!!! 😱 I fell so lucky I decided to read this! Just this one manga contains almost all the things I loved in a fiction 😍

A Villainess Theme? Yes ✔
A spontaneous detective work at an unsolved case? Yes ✔
With professional artwork that truly depicts each character's emotions? YES ✔
In a carefully crafted events and plot? Goodness YESSSSSS ✔✔✔✔✔

Its actually pretty good.
Though i personally dont quite like how mc get push around easily, and would already be "dead" without the so called "deus ex machina".

But the story & premisses is good. Hope the mc would grow.

Aggregator gang
Now this is something different! What a great read so far. I don't think I've read a Villainess manga with such an engaging, serious-ish plot in- well, ever tbh. I'm really enjoying this so far.
All the side characters are supremely interesting. Actually I think the only character that's not particularly interesting is the MC lol.
But she still provides a great foil to other characters imo. And there's still room for development (I hope).

True that this is unique, but what really makes it stand out is Scarlet herself. Unrepentant villainess is best.

sometimes I reread chapters 3-4 just because they were what really got me hooked to this story (the moment where Scarlet takes over Constance)...with that said I wish the character development would progress a bit faster...

Group Leader
This is as intense as a sports manga I used to read. The developments are exceptional. In every chapter there is always something big happening. Marvelous. A breath of fresh air to the villainess genre I'd say.

Group Leader
@TheGodEmperor the web raws I found here go up to, uh...

...chapter 9.

Anyway, bearing in mind that the fantastic people over at Mistakes Were Made release each chapter once every month pretty regularly, I'd wager that we're up to speed with the raws.

@millenialboomer Welllll... I'd hesitate to call Scarlet a "villainness", because I'd hesitate to call her evil. I think we can agree that we've seen dozens of other characters, not just more dislikeable, but legitimately more evil. Scarlet never resorts to subterfuge, and never picks on people weaker than her. I think she's only shown picking on people her size, and for good reason. In effect, she functions as the villainness to end other villainnesses, which is why we love her so much.

I know this story is good and all. But I don't see any redeeming ability from the MC. At. All.

She's young, naive, and honest(?). If she doesn't have Scarlet on her side, her head would be long gone.

The only legit reason I'm reading this is because of the Scarlets well drawn
tits
. Too bad there's no smut.

Double-page supporter
Um, why were there people who got pissed at
the engagement between Connie and Randolph? It's done purely out of mutual interest and can be dissolved when both parties got their ends met
add the fact there are no romance tags here and even in the novel

Users who are viewing this thread