The Holy Grail of Eris

so far i'm loving the whole plot and how it's going along! so many mysteries to be uncovered but i like how there's progress along the way and our MC's way of thinking has been changing bit by bit. definitely bookmark on my list

JKHDKJHKDFJHFD I thought there's already an update. Well, I just fooled myself....... Either way, I still enjoyed re-reading it. xD Thank you for translating. :3

So... pamela was gangraped?

More like gang-waltzed, it seemed 😂
I love Constance, Scarlet, and the story so far , so it's hard waiting for what comes next lol. Definitely a fun murder mystery atm =v=

Extra thoughts no one asked for lol:
Dear artist, have you ever, even looked at a clothed woman, irl? You don't see full boobs, navels, etc shapes so clearly through normal fabric :D Like what the hec

Have you? Just kidding. I get what you mean. It's weirdly drawn sometimes (i.e. Ch3, p7).
But it's not that bad considering how art is in general. Then we have "altercations" to achieve a certain look/style. Sexy, but not quite objectified.
Like for Pamela: While the boob line is weird it's not the worst. Under-wires against thin/tight bodices will do that sometimes...but some panels...again, I wouldn't take it too seriously lol

Well. Thankfully, the dress bodices don't have two pockets for each breast like...other mangas... :9

Motherof God, this is the best twist on the villainess genre the japs have come up with yet! And as a bonus we get a real villainess! Top grade!

Dex-chan lover
@Tabitha I think the chest part is an open one / bare skin, not covered clothes , so that's why it is visible
https://mangadex.org/images/covers/42822v1.jpg?1573138328

@Raebit Oh no, I meant stuff like this where skin is supposedly clothed:

x38.jpg

Double-page supporter
Maybe I'm over thinking this, but... There might just be a plot relevant point to our protagonist having the last name "Grail," given that we were told that we have to destroy "Eris' Grail."

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Very nice read :) for a good while I kinda wished the story would just be about Scarlet pre-death or even have her pure reincarnate/time travel instead of being a ghost, but now the MC has started to get pretty interesting too and the whole ghost dynamic is growing on me. Fun setting and characters, plot seems like it will end up being very contrived but can't say I mind for a story like this. Looking forwards to future updates, hoping for a Scarlet Gaiden

Double-page supporter
Boy, I wish this was a mystery visual novel. There's just so many things to keep track of and it's already written like one.

Fed-Kun's army
This is just great and the manga adaptation is done with so much care.

@Vassa_Rose

Oh, absolutely! In fact, it's so obvious in English it's kind of laughable. I think that's a flub of the translation (even though it's super good, overall!) – Connie's surname in Japanese is probably pronounced as an English loanword (so more like Gureeru) while the phrase "Holy Grail of Eris" in the title and the text is said as "Erisu no Seihai" which obscures the link between them a bit. I think translating it as something like "holy cup", "sacred cup", "sacred chalice", "holy chalice", etc probably would have made the link similarly obscured in English.

Users who are viewing this thread