The Holy Grail of Eris

Group Leader
@yurigasaki
I mean, the English title "The Holy Grail of Eris" is on the front cover of all the volumes, so I didn't really have a choice. Heck, at the end of chapter 7 you can actually see part of the phrase "destroy the holy grail of eris" written in English on the note Connie is holding, I didn't typeset that in, it's in the raws.

THANKS FOR THE NEW CHAPTER! THANK YOU FOR THE HARDWORK! 💕💕💕
im. so. in. LOVE. with this manga

Seeing Scarlet calling Connie makes me feel warm and fuzzy. She's really attached to her but doesnt show. I'm really happy to see how this story will develop.

Damn... any more shoujo/josei series like this? Haven't read one of such quality in literally years.

Scarlet is top tier villainess material. SSS ranking. Even after being executed, she lost none of the pride and bearing which makes villainess types so great. Instead of a reincarnation which completely destroys the original personality, we get a great buddy cop mystery where scarlet's good guy points are revealed without changing her villainess points. Top tier.

While Connie is definitely the 'sheltered' and naïve type of character I usually hate, she actually tries hard to get out of her comfort zone. I am looking forward to see her character development, although I don't expect her to do a complete 180. *Connie fighting ✊

It may be cliché for someone to save the Mc, however, I think she deserves to be saved. Now, I'm so excited for Connie's growth in the coming chapters. Thank you so much for your hardwork!! Enjoyed reading it and appreciating Scarlet and Connie. ^_^

Any hypotheses on what the holy grail might be? I'm leaning towards something to do with the drug production.

Also, the vague feeling of tragedy and sadness that I feel over Scarlet and Lilly getting offed is top notch.

Very good plot, I see possibilities. Which I have some, which I’m quite lazy to discuss but it’d be interesting to read some theories so far.

A full course meal ❤️
It's so refreshing to eat a good meal in between junk food.

Thank you 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread