The Honor Student's Secret Job - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Short Hair

short hair good for that bitch!😃
@ariessama that right! 😂
@Chocolat yeah.. thanks to kami sama😗 (author)
@MavB_Ver what harem you talking about.. this story about our mc n heroine... no bitch short hair support caracter in story be harem!. Look tag manga! they not add harem tag!.. 😤

Kindda disappointed that azusa just walked it off without any mild trauma or something like that. Imean... SHE ALMOST GOT RAPED

Dex-chan lover
So she cut her hair for Azusa? They won't be that easily mistaken now but her past AV's with long hair still are out there...

I quite like this manga, not that many explore the Japanese AV industry. Thanks for the translation and can't wait for the next chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@Achkbar378 that's why I was crumbled at her cutting her hair short. Imagine it, our mc would have his waifu, and an exact clone of herself for further wild ideas. Isn't that fantastic?

Dex-chan lover
Well that's one way to solve the problem and now she's fucking hotter 😳

Fed-Kun's army
When i saw that female mc almost got raped I'm on the verge of dropping this, but oh well I gotta give it another chance

Dex-chan lover
People seriously thought she was gonna get raped?
That'll never gonna happen, the only thing this manga is hanging on is her "purity"
The day when she'll be deflowered the manga will end lol.

Dex-chan lover
Needed to see the panel where that fatty bastard got arrested by the cops. Fucking fat degenerate.

@MavB_Ver
yeah.. I know what you thinking/mean.. like manga masaki no pan,i wish farm Musume can be our mc girl (harem).. but she just support caracter(again!),she never show up after 50 chapter(sad).. but I love story main than girl caracter... but I love harem!

well I can't deny that if azusa get raped and lose her virginity in this situation could create a new atmosphere in the Manga but it will be too muck plot change without enough building up so it will also be a little bit weird.
for me honestly I am not big fan of plot like raping or sexual assault.

This honestly feels like the author's attempt at salvaging things. The rape was brushed off and then ignored, which makes me think the author was originally going for drama and reversed course after back-lash. The sudden change in hairstyle was to end the whole look-alike gimmick which has honestly not benefited the story at all. Really this just seems to be the author admitting things weren't working out.

Dex-chan lover
@Ristler i agree. the author really went way out of the assumed atmosphere of the manga and i assume people tore him apart on twitter or 2ch or wherever for it. what an idiot.

@LordTartaros no not at all, obviously, but it's an incredibly cheap and lazy plot device that doesn't do anything but piss of fans these days. the only times you see authors try to do that kind of thing is when the manga is on the chopping block and they're desperate to get people to vote in the polls to keep it going, but it's been used so much by so many shitty manga that it backfires now.

Users who are viewing this thread