The Honor Student's Secret Job

Dex-chan lover
at least someone is making a decisive move. considering what went down so far, i guess it's safe to say that they'll see it through.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious what's next chapter will be... Anyone got the link for raws?

I am expecting like the most beta way of continuing this scene in the next chapter. Not saying it should happen. Saying hhow its not going to happen will be really bland.

@Galder You were right so far. I am pleasantly surprised. Never one that needs it to happen in manga but I hate when a writer straddles that line as hard as they possibly can.

https://twitter.com/yuki_azuma/status/1206199951581016064?s=19

get hype~

new chapter was released in the latest young champion retsu manga magazine, still waiting for translation~ 🙃

https://www.akitashoten.co.jp/yc-retsu/e-book

Dex-chan lover
Is the author going for Azusa's corruption route?! Please tell me it's not...

Aggregator gang
If this doesn't end in a wholesome end ima be pissed ... Its cool if she's an AV, but only with him... After that ntr bait I can't take it... This type of writing (false alarms and almost NTR is almost unbearable) is hard to read, I'm only still reading because I want a happy ending... Pun wasn't intended

This manga really gets me anxious like no other manga ever, i kinda feel dirty with all that ntr bait, but i just hope we get an actual wholesome ending. Honestly i just want this manga to end soon, i dont want to keep reading, its bad for my heart, the erina being her doppelganger is bad enough as is, totally unnecessary, i love the artist's art style, her doujins and her other manga too but i just cant with this shit anymore, whenever i see a chapter got uploaded i start to shiver in fear and anxiety hoping she didnt get taken by some fuckboy or really just anyone who isnt that guy azusa likes, FUCK NTR AND ANYONE THAT LIKES IT

what with the cover of volume 3... their boobs is not that big in the manga tbh

i never liked the story where twin brother/sister/lookalike as the main focus, it's too convenient for a plot and too easy to mess things up, mostly predictable

this manga really went downhill, the begging had an interesting enough concept to keep me here but as it went on it felt like the author ran out of original ideas. now hes resorting to dumb plot points that serve as nothing more than pointless drama. Needless to say its not a good manga.

Y'know, this might just be the worst manga I've ever come across. Until the most recent chapter it wasn't quite there, but I think it's taken the medal now.

Users who are viewing this thread