Yuutousei to Himitsu no Oshigoto

this is gonna end in some faggot cuck shit like all these type of mangas do. drop now while you can.

just wanna ask, who's the main character?
is it the boy or the girl?
i don't mind reading this if the mc is the girl, i won't bother read if the mc is the boy, i don't need another heart exercise

I'm so glad to see this picked up again. I really liked the first few chapters

When the scanslator is "Japanese Unloved Manga" I need to be wary of the heartbreaking scenes.

edit: oh but I usually followed the manga, like I do with the Ingoshima manga.

Dex-chan lover
This is just the kind of borderline manga that I was seeking. Hope more manga like this gets translated.

Power Uploader
With Chapter 13 we've completed the 2nd Volume, we will try to catch-up keep-up with the manga magazine serialization.

Dex-chan lover
doppleganger or is this ntr -.- godammit author why'd u have to tease us like this.

@kavinh Its doppleganger. I think it was because they talked/showed the main dude's doppleganger so they were like lets show the main girls doppleganger. im waiting for 3rd wheel's doppleganger.

Dex-chan lover
@kavinh THEY AREN'T IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP GODDAMMIT! so cuckolding isn't possible in the first place. can you people please stop writing this crap in every goddamn comment section? this is getting seriously annoying!!!

Users who are viewing this thread