The Horizon - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The Girl: Part 4

Dex-chan lover
wait so did he turn into that old creepy ass old grandpa or no? Page 25 shows a bit of resemblance, and his skin is turning progressively darker, but it also shows his body rotting at the end. So im confused

@Hoomanadaw Of course not, lol. Guy is dead. He rotted away and it even says in his final moments. The “strange man” is probably what happens in the case when one manages to beat the disease, but lose sanity in the process.

Dex-chan lover
so the disease cause his body cells to rot? what kind of disease is that?

I really like every character in this manga. They all seem to be good people that are just trying to survive but still following the beliefs they had. The old man was just lonely albeit with some issues. The man in the suit was following his believe that all men who held guns should die which included him which is why he succumbed to the disease. And the people in the bus all forfeited their life for the chance that one of them may survive. Truly a very tame and idyllic apocalypse.

Dex-chan lover
I thought he was just gonna leave and it'll be the last we'll see of him. I didn't expect to have to see all the way to his slow and excruciating death. It's just nothing short of heartbreaking.

@Dopple I don't think this is leprosy it's more like a disease coming from the radiation from the war....but it can also be leprosy since they say it can be cured by a doctor

Group Leader
Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg

For a minute I thought he was gonna become the strange man. But then I would also be worried because he tried to rape her.

aghh i actually cried reading this chapter :(( i rarely ever cry from reading or watching something but this chapter was just so saddening

This actually made me cry ( I rarely cry)
Goddamn, this tugged at my heart 😥

Users who are viewing this thread