The Horizon - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

My day was ruined by the first 19 chapters and then made better than it was by these last 2 chapter. What a masterpiece

That was absolutely beautiful. So short, and yet perfect. Almost cried on multiple occasions...

I'll say it once again, this is a masterpiece.

the story shows us the human condition and relationships. Going through the endless journey everyone had a part of.
The neverending cycle of life.
For what reason, we are moving forward? we don't even know. All we know is that something will bound to happen during those times.
Should you cherish it? or detest it? it up to us on what we want to believe in.

MANNNNN I LOVE THIS

The whale scared me lol. I thought it was going to end in tradegy some how. Beached Whales are dangerous because they can explode.

What a masterpiece i randomly found this series and didnt even read the synopsis just saw the high score. The art was amazing and the way color was implemented was so smart and gave scenes so much impact. I wished more series would dobsruff like this. 10/10

Group Leader
I read this whole series in one day... and this was also my first manhwa/manga/manhua/webtoon to ever make me cry. This is a great series and is a matsterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread