The Horizon

Fed-Kun's army
A very beautiful story. 10/10. Now I get why people are angry but guess what, the story wanted you to get angry and get frustrated but you can't help it. That is what war was at the time. Though I really wanted them to live happily but......... yeah.

This manga is RAW. It has its highs, lows, and brutal realism that is rarely recreated by other manga, let alone other media. It perfectly presents the cycle of hatred that humans experience amplified to a post apocalyptic scale, where we can see raw desperation, raw sadness, raw desire, in its most human form. The art is consistently fantastic, taking a gritty look compared to other manga, with a heavily dark art style for the manga's dark themes. Its beautiful in terms of storytelling, character design, art, and overall message, to never give up, and keep moving forward until your enemies are destroyed.

10/10, Amazing Read, recommend to anyone in need of not only a good read, but also a good cry.

Every chapter hits you with feels so if you don't like the sad type don't read it
c137b20aa5902cb063c74fff8b2601aa.jpg

Find a safe place to read this because I dont know what id do if anyone saw the absolute mess I was when I read it. 10/10 incredible story. There were times I had to stop just cause I couldnt read through my own tears.

Ok but let’s talk about how much I want to both kiss the author for making this nd kill him for the same reason. 😆
Anyways TW: IF YOU ARE NOT READY YO CRY nd HAVE YOUR HEART TORN DONT READ⚠️
Honestly I wish is could give it an 11/10 it’s that good
Ps: if you don’t want to kill or hug an author when reading a manga, it’s Ass 💁🏾‍♀️ I said what I said.

I literally cried when
the girl got shot.
I cried and stained a shirt. Good storytelling.

Spoilers
Perfect until they met the other boy and girl it was really convenient and then the rocket? Like wtf or was that his gun even so it’s awfully bad way to end the journey. Memories fade and people change the author should have made it so he moved on not him still there after all this time. Instead he meets the couple and the ending scene is very fiction like where as everything up until now was at least not impossible/ terrible contrived. I recommend to Stop reading after girl dies and make head cannon of him being rescued and moving on but still keeps the memories of the journey and her with him much more realistic and better. Overall amazing 9/10 but ending caught lacking dog water zero earnings 1 kd freer than a public toilet

Holy. F**k. That was an amazing ending to an amazing story. I’ve never cried so many times while reading just 21 chapters of a manga

Dex-chan lover
@Top10au you need to enjoy something as it is. Then you can get a better grasp of the intent that the author conveyed

how convenient. not that bad, but don't know why the rating is so high - maybe the quality of the general content of other comics are just that low.

Users who are viewing this thread