The Human-Hating Demon Lord Has No Mercy for Little Girls - Ch. 41

Contributor
I don't get it, why can't she stay with maou and her mom later on? I know she's reintegrating with human society and all that, but she has everyone she's ever cared about here and she's leaving it all behind?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The author had personal issues which forced them to rush the ending guys. I'm sure the plan was for them to fully figure out the human demon problems but this is about as close as we'll get.
This manga never delved all that deep into the human side of politics because it focuses on characters who were never actually involved in that. Hell we don't even know the Prince's political standing, maybe he was a puppet leader and him loving his wives and family was his way of coping. If that's the case, getting involved with a demon caused the actual political powers to view him as a threat and choose to eliminate him under the excuse of conspiring with demons. Besides there was never a chance for Niko to stay with the demons forever particularly considering they have different lifespans. Niko spreading her wings and leaving the nest is her decision and Maou is essentially immortal so even if it pains him, he is used to watching people move on before him

Dex-chan lover
Bittersweet ending. But no unexpected. While this was mostly a cute fluffy series, the struggles of the demons/humans relationship has been in the backdrop since the start and never left. Story never felt like something that would end on a "And they were happy ever after".

Anyway, thanks a lot to the scanlators for bringing us this beautiful series.

Double-page supporter
A nice simple ending. Hoping for an epilogue down the line, but im happy with where this ends. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Demon Lord is a gigachad til' the end, mixed feelings with open endings like these though, at least i still enjoyed it.

Wait that's it? no no i cannot accept it.
at least show me the moment she meet her mother.

Dex-chan lover
Shame, we can't have an ending when she is with everyone. But, it's fine. I am glad I read this. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
man i hate it when series i like end :angery:

MU says it's still ongoing with 46 chapters currently out, so hopefully we'll still get some more of niko and demon king every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread