The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Ch. 74 - Nuisance

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

Dang you'd think with it being in their neighborhood he'd be more careful of cameras and such (well he was a kid even tho he planned a murder), but even without the horror aspect hes' gonna keep living with an inferiority complex lol

I wonder what he bought

Dex-chan lover
Of course our poor boy is so far gone that he can’t actually simply ask for help. Wonder what did he buy from the electronic store, a taser perhaps?
for the ghost story I’m guessing the parents were the kind of your typical overbearing Asian parents focussing on the older sibling.

Dex-chan lover
bravo-2.png

"Goddammit, can't see what the kid's holding."

"Enhance."

bravo-3.png

"ENHANCE, DAMN YOU!"

soldiers-on-patrol-royalty-free-image-1696430961.jpg

HOLY SMOKES, BRAVO TEAM GO GO GO!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I mean... This one has the word hundred in its name. It's totally possible it could end at 99, but that would be weird.
The story I linked is titled 'One Hundred Stories' (Hyaku = 100), both this series and that are referencing an old Japanese game/ritual. I'm proposing this will end at chapter 99 for the same reason that one likely did; to avoid completing the ritual and by doing so "protecting the reader" and the characters. At the very least, if someone starts telling the 100th ghost story I expect another character will intervene and prevent it being finished.

Users who are viewing this thread