The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Ch. 77 - Parade of Ants

Dex-chan lover
BRo I used to have a seasonal ant infestation in my bed room walls and they were just the biggest fattest mfrs ever like god i hated sleeping in that room after. I did end up killing them all off with a ecological disastrous amount of poison
i keep seeing ants on my windowsill even tho i don't ever open my window but i'm sure there's still some cracks, be nice to be able to completely sterilize houses from bugs, i can't imagine living in a roach infested apartment considering ppl say landlords never do anything about it

Double-page supporter
This chapter isn't really scary, but it would suck if it happened to me.

Double-page supporter
She was so happy, but he can’t even look her in the eye. Kido saved her, not Yuuma. Will that guilt eat him alive?

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
i keep seeing ants on my windowsill even tho i don't ever open my window but i'm sure there's still some cracks, be nice to be able to completely sterilize houses from bugs, i can't imagine living in a roach infested apartment considering ppl say landlords never do anything about it
Big problem with apartments is that if they'res an infestation in the other units around you you can't really do anything about it it's a whole building/floor duty. You can try sealing the cracks with caulk or sealant and adding those lil ant poison baits around or even using that white powder that is basically silica that scratchs bugs exoskeltons and causes them to dry out i forget the anme

Users who are viewing this thread