The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Ch. 78 - Daughter Pig

Dex-chan lover
Well, all this story reminded me is that pigs are considered fairly intelligent creatures... and that we constantly churn them into fucking spam every day.
And rats as well. They're intelligent and sociable to a degree yet they always assumed to be dirty creatures and are used in medical testing

Dex-chan lover
Well, all this story reminded me is that pigs are considered fairly intelligent creatures... and that we constantly churn them into fucking spam every day.
Spam is delicious
Fuck pigs. Kill em all

Dex-chan lover
Couple of things pigs don't roll around in their poop and have a designated toilet area if given proper space and if that pig was actually their daughter and could open doors why would she poop in her bed and proceed to roll in it

Aggregator gang
A YO I THOUGHT IT WAS A FEAST FOR THE PIG, NOT A FEAST FROM A PIG LMAO

Aggregator gang
See? This story now is much better and scary when he doesn't feel rushed and awf...

.... oh no.
Oh no, oh no. No nonononononononono

NONONONONONONONONONONONO!

Dex-chan lover
Someone on the Reddit thread cracked it (at least I think so). The child being a pig symbolize her being afflicted with some kind of condition that caused her to be unable to take care of herself (something like being paralyzed or in a coma) or maybe even something less serious such as some kind of mental retardation. She does stuff like spilling food from the plate and shitting herself in her bed. The mum unable to process this made her think the daughter is dead. However Anna isn't dead evidenced by her still being able to draw, being able to open the door and even recognizing her in their first meeting. Also the last page shows her asking the husband to look for her at school. Why would a pig be at school? In the end, she killed Anna because she's unable to accept the fact that the Anna she know is gone. It'll also supports @3141592653589 comment. It's not an actual pig. It's really Anna but only the mum saw her as a pig.

Really good story if you asked me
It also mirror Yuuma situation. He's unable to accept the fact that Kido is dead
You know what, as we get closer and closer to 100 it becomes more and more obvious that every story Yuuma tells is just him trying to subtly communicate his own troubles.

Dex-chan lover
You know what, as we get closer and closer to 100 it becomes more and more obvious that every story Yuuma tells is just him trying to subtly communicate his own troubles.
Need to do a full reread when this series is done because I believe there's some crazy foreshadowing in those stories regarding his abuse

Dex-chan lover
The 77 ghost stories that lead to a cop's death, apparently
So far the only deaths have been the two cops, right? If Yuuma is doing all this to get back at his parents then he and Umakin are not doing a good job of it at all. Come to think of it, maybe Yuuma's intentions were never even about his parents/household...damn I'm going to be overthinking this at work.

Meh. The stories haven't been hitting the same. They always were a vehicle for the main story, but now they really feel like it.

Users who are viewing this thread