The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Ch. 81 - The Wife Who Couldn't Return

Dex-chan lover
wonder what the 'spare' thing is

lol i wonder how many ppl would block that kinda number after the first time

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hard to tell on account of the heavy shading, but it kinda looks like wife ghost is naked. Shit's rough; usually Japanese ghosts at least get to keep their funeral clothes, but not only did she meet a painful and untimely end, she also got turned into a supernatural stalker streaker.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hard to tell on account of the heavy shading, but it kinda looks like wife ghost is naked. Shit's rough; usually Japanese ghosts at least get to keep their funeral clothes, but not only did she meet a painful and untimely end, she also got turned into a supernatural stalker streaker.
Maybe it's symbolic to the last thing she experienced (flesh and clothing being absolutely shredded from getting dragged at speed across the street).

But at the same time, even through the distortion of the peephole, her neck looks broken. So maybe she didn't actually feel a thing and she's STILL in the dark about being dead (repeatedly living out the accident and resetting). So maybe there's another thing going on here where she still perceives herself as normal but the husband can only perceive a corpse that underwent an autopsy and is most definitely, assuredly dead and not supposed to be here.

Dex-chan lover
Really was possession

But still though "what" are we? And now that we have possessed the girl and see more POVs what happens? Are there just two of us with the same or different consciousness and memories from when we possessed her?

I have so many questions

Dex-chan lover
Really was possession

But still though "what" are we? And now that we have possessed the girl and see more POVs what happens? Are there just two of us with the same or different consciousness and memories from when we possessed her?

I have so many questions
imagine if it gets axed right at chapter 99 or chapter 100 is the most confusing thing that never answers anything/ends on some kinda cliffhanger

Dex-chan lover
I
imagine if it gets axed right at chapter 99 or chapter 100 is the most confusing thing that never answers anything/ends on some kinda cliffhanger
I will end up crying myself to sleep for weeks and everytime I think of this manga

Double-page supporter
It looks like whatever got burned wasn't the main body, but instead was whatever is being used as eyes.
And those "eyes" can be burned, replaced, and are only in limited quantity.
There weren't a lot of ashes so it must be small.
The main body itself must be inflammable and just plain difficult to dispose of.
I have to wonder why Hina's first response was to burn it right then and rather than move it.
Maybe it's the wall itself or something too gross to touch.
I guess the "eyes" may be some kind of paper or wood carving.

I wonder what it could be?

Dex-chan lover
It looks like whatever got burned wasn't the main body, but instead was whatever is being used as eyes.
And those "eyes" can be burned, replaced, and are only in limited quantity.
There weren't a lot of ashes so it must be small.
The main body itself must be inflammable and just plain difficult to dispose of.
I have to wonder why Hina's first response was to burn it right then and rather than move it.
Maybe it's the wall itself or something too gross to touch.
I guess the "eyes" may be some kind of paper or wood carving.

I wonder what it could be?
I think it might be a talisman

Users who are viewing this thread