The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - Riding Duo

Dex-chan lover
I loved those subtle hints about his demise. The way his mother was looking in the bag as she left the room. The fact that both Rin and his mother were both wearing black long sleeves while being comforted; only for the next panel to feel slightly awkward because the friends mother was not directly across from him.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is going on with the police officer. Why does he keep going inside the house?

Fed-Kun's army
The spookiest story of all is wtf is going on in Rin's house. Or maybe it's just his room? Everyone that comes in there becomes strange, really quickly.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. I figured the story’s boy had died so that didn’t surprise me, but it was such a sad reveal to see his friend survived and he is mourning with that same guilt.

Since the officer is freely telling a story without main boy‘s permission and if this “counts” as one of the 100 stories, I wonder if this [thing that sees from our perspective] is a cursed object or yokai that “eats/consumes” stories to become stronger.

the mom didn't respond to him, Makoto's mother(?) says "you're feeling the same pain i am, arent you?" and actually holding Rin's mom's hand, now it makes sense

Dex-chan lover
I'm so lost now what was that story

When the other mom says don't apologize why would she be apologizing if he's the one who died

Bc he was her son and she want to apologize on his behalf her son got injured?

Double-page supporter
I'm so lost now what was that story

When the other mom says don't apologize why would she be apologizing if he's the one who died

Bc he was her son and she want to apologize on his behalf her son got injured?
Yes, the mom whose son died apologized because she felt her son was responsible for inviting makoto to ride on the back of his bike and resulting injuries, and was apologizing in his stead.

Users who are viewing this thread