The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - Exorcism Spring

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

I'm confused by the ghost story, why would killing him be "a lie that benefits everyone"?

Anw, new character! Is this the first adult that we can actually see the face? Why is his eyes hurt? Also, what's this "thing" in the room he spoke off? (are we readers the "thing" lol?)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

I'm confused by the ghost story, why would killing him be "a lie that benefits everyone"?

Anw, new character! Is this the first adult that we can actually see the face? Why is his eyes hurt? Also, what's this "thing" in the room he spoke off? (are we readers the "thing" lol?)
She means it benefits all the other ghosts (like her).

Supporter
thanks for the chapter!

If the spring and the exorcisms had been real, the spirits would've passed on to their rightful next place... Instead he was trapping them and letting them fester into grudges, so letting them out and allowing them to take their revenge was for the greatest good, in a way.

Dex-chan lover
Why do the police have the kids prints?
They don't need to have it on record per se, just reference samples. They could have collected his prints from things which he touched around the house, things they could confirm he held outside or in school, then just make comparisons with the ones in the suitcase. They won't even need a warrant if it's something in the public domain, like say, a PET bottle from the trash, or with permission from his school to dust his school books or submitted notebooks and papers.
A classic trope; the eyepatch is covering his "special eye", which the author is implying allows him to see spirits. The thing he's talking about is whatever the kid is telling stories to, or maybe the thing that killed the other cop.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

She sides with the vengeful spirits, shes a bitch thats why.

Double-page supporter
So... what is the moral of this story?
It's easy to make excuses for your own shady actions by saying it's for the best or that it's for the greater good, especially if you benefit form it. But by not being vigilant or critical of yourself, you risk being taken advantage of by more manipulative forces and end up causing harm to yourself and others.

Users who are viewing this thread