The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Vol. 7 Ch. 70 - Under the Bed

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if the author actually has a plan for the hundredth chapter

and lol cleaning underneath a bed would be a pain i wonder how many ppl sleep in futons just for that. or just get roombas for beds and underneath the couch area

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, son. Is Yuma finally going to get some competent help? I don't want to hope, but... 😳

That story is very effective, especially for people prone to paranoia (and brings to mind all those weird news articles of "secret roommates" living in people's houses and only coming out to eat and do other stuff when the house owner is out). I remember getting the chance to live on my own for the first time and there was a couple of weeks of adjustment where I swore I kept seeing movement at the edges of my vision or that stuff getting moved around my apartment.

Supporter
Oh shit, son. Is Yuma finally going to get some competent help? I don't want to hope, but... 😳
We are all the help he needs. He doesn't need anybody else. He just needs to keep offering up prayers to us, and dealing with any pesky outsiders that try to interfere. We will take care of him; soon, we will be strong enough to take care of everything. Just 30 prayers left. I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. How did the guy in the story got under the bed again?

When the girl came back home, he went under the bed, and then scrambled outside to the balcony right? But then at the last panel, after the balcony is locked, he's underneath the bed again?

Dex-chan lover
Wait. How did the guy in the story got under the bed again?

When the girl came back home, he went under the bed, and then scrambled outside to the balcony right? But then at the last panel, after the balcony is locked, he's underneath the bed again?
Page 12, the fourth panel shows his feet disappearing under the bed again. So he goes under the bed, slips out the window when the woman gets suspicious, she checks under the bed while he's on the balcony, then she notices the window and gets on top of the bed to close it, which is when the dude makes the switcharoo back under the bed.

The whole maneuver is only possible because the window is also the sliding glass door to the balcony that the bed happens to be blocking. And this is why you don't block egress windows with furniture: it invites sketchy men to live under your furniture.

Users who are viewing this thread