The Hunter - Ch. 45 - Complaint

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, it's been 4 months since last update, much appreciated and also please change the font

They've been on this place for a week, come on solve the damn problem, who else is gonna come join the conflict next?

Group Leader
This shop scene is dragging on long enough but it's just not the same as the forest clearing. Of the 3 set pieces that are probably going to make up the first 100 chapters of this comic I'm still team Forest Clearing.

Aggregator gang
Some minor mistakes here and there and I'm not terrible fond of the font (no pun intended), but besides that pretty good quality. Maybe a proofreader or an editor and you are good to go. Much better than a lot of other manhua I read.

To the story itself, I can only say a fish rots from the head down, so no wonder that ninth elder acted as he did.

It's readable

Only need to change the typesets so it will be better to see

ADK

for machine translation this is well done! thank you so much!

pretty fucking good, better than some hobby scanlations. if you could change the font that would be perfect x @Xei

For a machine translation, this is really good. I have to admit, when you said it was MT, I thought it would be trash, but this is really good, keep it up!

Dex-chan lover
really happy someone picked this up, and the quality actually isn't that bad. Even if it wasn't MT, most people wouldn't notice.

Considering you used MT, this is an awesome job! The font is a bit rough on the eyes, but the effort you put into making this not only readable, but also easily understandable, really shows through.

I enjoy this story, and have missed it, so please keep up the great work!

Dex-chan lover
This is already going too long on this problem...
So slow paced...

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread