The Hunter - Ch. 5 - Thieving Hunter

Dex-chan lover
i'd really like to know why he's this strong
having an OP weapon, confidence, and experience is one thing (b/c of the reincarnation mumbo jumbo)
but even his normal capabilities seem superhuman
-judging from the reactions of the onlookers as Beiming snapped Luo Er(?)'s back like a Ritz cracker, his current body shouldn't be capable of achieving such feats
so many questions so many questions...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so good but SOOOOOOOO S..H..O..R..T

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Fed-Kun's army
@MolaCola It's actually quite possible for an average person like you and me to damage an individual bone. In some forms of martial arts even basic street fighting if you simply apply your weight into the amount force you apply with a kick or punch you can fracture a bone or trigger internal bleeding.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Is this a repeat of chapter 4? Is the manhua going to recycle the same shitty plot for each chapter? Five chapter in and it's already this repetitive, oh boy ?

@MolaCola
As the old dude mention that he "wasn't even able to cultivate a cub", it seems that cultivation is linked to their beast, and since he came back in time with his beast, he probably still have his cultivation.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Anitvenomz with the way it was directed, its not really all that believable, i mean did it look like he was putting his weight into that?

@victorsant would be slightly believable but chapter 3 calls that line of thinking into question, depending on how you read it.
-the statement in chapter 3 was his presence was weak and the assumption was that he was a novice/primary hunter, what was significant about him wasn't his cultivation but his weapon and, later, the beast he has with him.
-chapter 4 Gouxiong asks Beiming "where did [he] find get [the] battle sprite from" not how was he able to create such a creature
-Beiming makes it worse by replying "meeting it has been my luckiest moment in life"
-which is what i based my statement on
-i didn't notice the "wasn't able to cultivate a cub" was mentioned, not that it helps.
in terms of time travel, he died, he didn't go back in time his old body just inherited his future memories
just like with Nie Li from Tales of Demons and Gods(or at least to my understanding)

Dex-chan lover
Yup.... just go and exterminate all the worthless families present in this city so that we don't have to remember their names....

yeesh these guys could have been smart and asked for a scale or claw as reimbursement for their injured just a single scale or claw was said to be worth alot so why not go that route?

Dex-chan lover
I like the lack of hesitation in acting with deadly seriousness, but I'm not a huge of the "he killed that person, I will now step up to be killed" repetition.

Double-page supporter
Ohh wow, he actually killed and crippled two young masters right off the bat? ALL RIGHT!
I'll stop making fun of the tropes, this was extremely refreshing to see.

Users who are viewing this thread