THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls - Senkawa Chihiro Isshou no Fukaku (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
The title really does not seem to fit at all, is it referential? I vaguely recognize P dude enough to know this is predefined characters (which should probably be noted somewhere) but not enough to get it at all.

Dex-chan lover
@meidunk Ah I see, thanks! I've never looked at any idolmaster stuff so I didn't know. I guess that would answer the majority of my questions. Though it's usually better to write works such as these to easily understandable and enjoyable regardless of whether you know the work they come from, but my critique is more on me in this case.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Expected NTR from that title, left disappointed

Dex-chan lover
The whole time, I was expecting her to fall for him, say something, and then him just to go "ah, sorry. I have a girlfriend." and have that be the end of the oneshot.

Dex-chan lover
I dont get it. does she have amnesia? Why does she never address (to him) the fact she doesnt recognize him or the place? And how does the title fit? The whole "producer-san" even makes it feel like its meant to be a doujin rather than a oneshot

Dex-chan lover
What's with the head ? And what exactly happened that night ?
Cute but confusing. ty

So I don't want to be a dick, but this is really poorly translated, to the point that it actually gets facts wrong and confuses the reader. For example, in the beginning, she's not freaking out because she doesn't know who this "Producer" is, she's freaking out because it's his house and not a hotel or something. So yes, she knew him already, it's not some random guy. This is why proper translations are important.

Users who are viewing this thread