THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls - Senkawa Chihiro Isshou no Fukaku (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking "that looks like chihiro" turns out it's her. also page 3 is unfinished

Double-page supporter
I am kinda confused, so I guess I am going back to sleep.

protecc
o2JakWb.png

Supporter
Is this one doujinshi?
Edit: Yes it's apparently ProducerxChihiro doujin. Need doujin tag. If there are I don't see it at all.

This is the only manga I’ve ever read where I can say without an ounce of doubt, this was a waste of time

Dex-chan lover
So I'm a little confused with the set up. Do they already know each other? Are they work mates? Are They friends? Why did she say she was trying to make him feel better about his face (which is a giant P, so I guess he does need the confidence boost)? Why did the author make the girl say "I want to go home" as if it was rude, out loud and then do nothing with this plot thread?

It seems like the author has the characters and situations well plotted out in his head, and wanted to make a story where the audience only get a small snippet of what actually happened so we're left with questions and are more intrigued and invested; but I'm more confused and found the girl too be too whiny and sad (for reasons undisclosed) to care. The art was nice though.

Dex-chan lover
To the people questioning why his head was a P, I'm pretty sure most idol master doujins and art make the player character look like that.

Dex-chan lover
@ARealCoolGuy It's an Idolmaster doujin. The producer is basically the self-insert for the player in every game. Chihiro is the secretary. Some artists tend to ship the producer with the idols, but more often than not also with Chihiro. They don't have any romantic relationship canonically, so this artist seems to depict an awkward romance between them.

Dex-chan lover
...shouldn't there be a tag or descriptor that indicates that this is an imas doujin?

Users who are viewing this thread