The Immortal Girl and Her Contract With the Hundred Demons - Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
THAHTTHTHAHTAHTHAAAANKKK YOUUUUU AHHHH lol i forgot about this until it popped back up

Kie

Contributor
> "even if I die"
> literally immortal
alrighty there Kamiya

@Kie Yeah it's a lot less impactful to put your life on the line when you have infinite resurrects. But the pain would still be immense

Dex-chan lover
She's finally gonna use her immortal body to use. 3 mins seems like a long time when you're that close.

FINALLY! This made me so glad. It also makes me happy to see a character acknowledge their own immortality and offer to use it to their advantage for once.

Thanks for the update!

Can’t believe that dude would rather risk them both dying over calling his friend. And I wonder if the MC’s head or limbs would grow back, so far we’ve only seen severe trauma

Dex-chan lover
@Krobelus I mean, if you wanna save everybody in a hostage situation, you typically don't use nukes or flamethrowers.

I also wonder how well she handles poison. As you said, we've only seen life-ending blunt trauma and some stab wounds. Who knows if the Highlander Method would work or not.

Dex-chan lover
@Krobelus Decapitation and dismemberment are not unusual in car crashes. She probably has lost body parts or organs before and simply didn't notice at the time because EVERYTHING hurts.

Fed-Kun's army
That girl so looks like Jack the Ripper from dangaronpa without the braids

Users who are viewing this thread