The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Ch. 65 - The story about the dumb newcomer and her creat…

Dex-chan lover
I've been wondering this since Volume 11 Ended, but did another Artist take over drawing this series?
There is such a huge change in art style between Volume 11 and everything afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
I was so thoroughly confuzzled by that opening part lol.
I checked last chapter to see if I could glean any context, then went back and the very next page after I had stopped was the reveal it was the in-universe manga-fication of everyone all along.

Thanks for the chapter, btw, I always enjoy some Dumb Prefect, no matter when it happens to surprise me.

Dex-chan lover
I've been wondering this since Volume 11 Ended, but did another Artist take over drawing this series?
There is such a huge change in art style between Volume 11 and everything afterwards.
I don't think I noticed any substantial differences, to my eye it appears to be the same style, and artist's personal styles/approaches tend to evolve and change slightly over time/the course of a given work anyway.

Could you give an example or something of where you think there's a particularly noticeable difference or something?

I don't mean to call you out or anything, but I want to understand your perspective more - and what drew you to that conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
Quality
image.png

Y'all should have realised immediately something was up when Tsukishima was in bishie mode outside the library.

Dex-chan lover
Old Pomu:
dAMYNaW.png

Pomu after Volume 11:
0pME3Qv.png

I guess I'll admit, It took me 3 issues into volume 12 to even realize that new Pomu was Pomu. With the first chapter being the sisters introduction, I thought she was a new character until someone called out her name. The art style is similar, but it just feels different to me. And maybe this is anecdotal, but there is less detail in and up close shots. I remember tons of super detailed, almost overly detailed shots of faces when people were freaking out or getting angry. So many new panels just have : D as the face.

Dex-chan lover
Old Pomu:
dAMYNaW.png

Pomu after Volume 11:
0pME3Qv.png

I guess I'll admit, It took me 3 issues into volume 12 to even realize that new Pomu was Pomu. With the first chapter being the sisters introduction, I thought she was a new character until someone called out her name. The art style is similar, but it just feels different to me. And maybe this is anecdotal, but there is less detail in and up close shots. I remember tons of super detailed, almost overly detailed shots of faces when people were freaking out or getting angry. So many new panels just have : D as the face.
I can't say I see your perspective at all. The artstyle look practically identical to me. I mean, her designed has changed a little since she got a new hairstyle and redyed the hair so the black spot is much less obvious but that's really it as far as I can tell.

Old Pomu:
dAMYNaW.png

Pomu after Volume 11:
0pME3Qv.png

The author also works on another series so he has to cut some corner but the quality is still pretty great.

Dex-chan lover
Old Pomu:
dAMYNaW.png

Pomu after Volume 11:
0pME3Qv.png

It's mostly that both Sakuradaimon and Poemu got a changeover (they admit to changing their hairstyles at the very least) during the school break. Everyone else is mostly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread