The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Ch. 66 - The Story of A Reunion Between the Dumb Prefect…

Double-page supporter
At least we‘re somewhat getting back on track(?)

idk for a while it’s felt like this series has just been stalling with dumb C-plots about dad’s savings or a manga club or something, things that usually don’t involve the main hero and heroine and even less often, both.

Dex-chan lover
God Yo-Kai Watch is almost 10 years old
Also I sure hope we don't get more of these love rivals who don't bring anything to the story and are only there to serve as an annoyance one after the other
God knows I don't need a second Senryuu Girl

Double-page supporter
It's hard to break this to you this way but, when you were 9 you was abducted by alien in the middle of the night. They implant you a pussy detector in your brain. And thus, you have this power now. Use it wisely
Loved the energy I can’t lie

Dex-chan lover
There has been a severe lack of the main couple
I haven't minded too much because the side characters are still entertaining
But if we keep this up with the kouhai and the fujoshi manga club then yeesh
At this point I'm just waiting for the full-family camping trip

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if this needs to be said, but if your girlfriend gets bothered by this sort of thing, you need to have a serious talk with her.
It would be an understandable concern if the boyfriend in question had any red flag pointing to him being a sleazeball fuckboy (of course, it's the girlfriend's choice of partner and she has to deal with its consequences). But it's Tougo we're talking about, he's obviously a dedicated and serious boyfriend. Is he not allowed to have female friends anymore?

Dex-chan lover
It would be an understandable concern if the boyfriend in question had any red flag pointing to him being a sleazeball fuckboy (of course, it's the girlfriend's choice of partner and she has to deal with its consequences). But it's Tougo we're talking about, he's obviously a dedicated and serious boyfriend. Is he not allowed to have female friends anymore?
If this were Kanan's manga, then hell no, that one is full of sluts (not that I'm complaining...)

Fed-Kun's army
how tf do the kids have a nintendo switch, is the current time supposed to be 2030 or something?

Dex-chan lover
SHlqHia.png

as same as ever
same as it ever was

Dex-chan lover
Bittersweet chapter :/

Btw are the dialogues on panel 2 and 3 of page 13 swapped? Seems a bit off

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread