The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Ch. 68 - The Story of A Dumb Library Committee and An Av…

Dex-chan lover
We've Been Tricked, We've Been Backstabbed and We've Been Quite Possibly, Bamboozled 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
not much of a cope but rather a counter nitpicking your nitpick. Since if we want to go that way, we can find all kinds of contradictory narratives
"Which one is Saya's boyfriend?" is a pretty open and shut thing. It was said on page 1 that she has a boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
It's so fucking over lads :aquadrink: :shamihuh:

"Which one is Saya's boyfriend?" is a pretty open and shut thing. It was said on page 1 that she has a boyfriend.
Good eye soldier, but I'm still itching to perform harakiri in Tsukishima's stead

If he needs a girlfriend to not be a crap person, then he's a crap person.

Seriously, there's something wrong with this comment section. Women being friendly to you and wanting to share their interests with you are not leading you on.
just straight ask him tho, no need to send secretive letter over this minor interest.

i would be pissed if someone send me letter, ask to go on date and ended up hearing "oh we got same interest, let's go again sometime with my bf"

straight up wasting my time and effort

Double-page supporter
I know I’m usually the first to complain about chapters focused on side characters in this series but i actually liked this one.

maybe it’s cuz it was actually well written or explored a pre-existing facet of a character instead of being about how they need to manage their money or smth.

Why the fuck have the 'doki book squeeze' panel for a fucking joke at the end?
What kind of schizo storytelling is that?

Users who are viewing this thread