The Immortal Girl and Her Contract With the Hundred Demons - Ch. 6

@FireCamp I mean she saw him killing that thing so that's kinda useless... and doesn't make him be less of a prick if it was just to hide it from her cause there was no need to call her an eyesore just saying

Alsoooo boi she wouldn't die even if he didn't come to rescue so the one in a bad situation was his friend/partner not her

Dex-chan lover
@uMoonlight Well to be fair, he may not know that last since he didn't bother to find out anything before acting like a jerk.
I suspect though that this is one of those manga things where he's acting like a creep to drive her away cuz he's actually all noble and doesn't want to endanger her bla bla.

Dex-chan lover
i thought it was just a gay reason which is just him being angery that his guy friend was about to get killed by her

anyway im really bored with the "protect this protect that" bull crap... can u be a lil bit more like selfish and not cliche? say "can i at least be strong enough for myself" and not for others for once?

lol he is so incompetent... what the fuck was that. the friend didn't even finish talking with her and he didn't even freed him before being an asshole (only got a head movement).
if she was simple actually useless, than this would be him being an asshole only. 'no need to talk to people who can do nothing'. or 'no talking and be grateful ants that I AM YOUR SAVIOR'. but in this case, it is different, she has an ability, his friend was trying to clarify that and then they were attacked. but after that: no talking, no asking the friend details, and not even being careful with the 'immortal monster'? where she comes from or what is she? nope, he decided to act like that.
saving? with his incompetence no wonder the city is like that. -_-
he is like an edgy rude teenager xD don't seem like a person who confronted life and death many times at all.

I love her character design (black and muted pink, please, more artists pick this up) but the story is not clicking for me, probably b/c I'm not the target demo

Aggregator gang
@Aradriana litteraly the dialogue just after she went "oh you didn't have to say it like that" the fact that he specifically said "eyesore" or the fact that he told her "don't move" so she don't faceback to that body maybe ?
@uMoonlight she was probably looking at the other dude
also she would still feel EXTREME pain from dying wouldn't she ? even if not, should would basically end up indirectly murdering somebody so yeah he still saved her in a metaphorical way at least , also when you saving people arses all day long without any merit i think that give you more than enough right to be as douchebaggy as you want no ? (ps: just in case :if this reply seems agressive, it isn't )

Dex-chan lover
"you didnt have to say it like that"

why is this idiot also acting like she did something wrong? she was only there because you called her there, and then you were too weak to beat the spider, btw she told you not to but instead of trying to get help or making a plan you just lost immediately like an idiot. as soon as you lost to the spider you were already both dead, the only reason you were even alive long enough to be saved is because the spider wanted to toy with her.

So we’re just gonna ignore the implication that both dudes know what she is (and Yonaga even knew at a glance, unless he was going by what Tsuzure had said earlier)? I wonder if her dad gave her this power when he said he couldn’t take her with him.

Users who are viewing this thread