The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3

Dex-chan lover
black mage with "white heart" and Hero party with "black heart"....

quite ironic ~

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly... he is a bit of an ass to his childhood-friend who stood up for him...

Double-page supporter
I don't understand why the childhood friend would stay with such an asshole party.

Dex-chan lover
Honeycrisp apples can have a weird shape and color, but they usually taste pretty good. Red delicious are overrated.

Dex-chan lover
"Try using your black magic on me!"

My guy just planted that flag like he was Neil Armstrong.

Dex-chan lover
TIme to groom a loli?

YuBN1Dn.jpg

Double-page supporter
Complaining over an ..... apple.... what the fuck is wrong with this world. 99% of the world born as dumbasses ?

This is what a fantasy world would look like if they saw The Kardashians and thought........hmmm shallow, vapid, outwardly attractive but maggoty inside....perfect!

the warrior is idiot, no even calling this douche idiot is praise
the holy (lol) knight idiot because he too confident in his skill (lol)
the hunter she understand how precious reme but doesn't want to admit it.
The Hero, he's fine. as long a he doesn't get corrupted. i think the battle between Reme and Phoenix will be epic
The black Mage, i dont know this promise with his master. but, the reason why those asshole (except Phoenix) say whatever they want because he didn't go all out. geez. but like the premise
i hope it will became good manga and i want to read the novel now haha.

Dex-chan lover
is he the only black mage in the world or smth?? how is hiding it equals to protecting his in-closet horny master??

Dex-chan lover
Its great that this doesnt completely follow the trope of an asshole party, his friend Phoenix is still good to him and sees his worth.

Dex-chan lover
A little lumpy fruit never hurt anyone... Unless you throw it hard it hard enough

Users who are viewing this thread