The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The Defense! VS The Nikola Party

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

A nice answer for their problem, a variable dungeon that change depend on the challenger level, training the newbie, killing the enemy...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
I'm so lost on the concept of this right now.
This is a 'beginner' dungeon, right ?
But, beginner difficulty for whom ??
Who's supposed to win by learning from it ? You can't have 2 winners... Always someone gotta lose.
The dungeon master literally says they have no problems wiping out intermediate parties aiming for the reward during this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's now an intermediate level due to the monsters being trained up, since begginner level dungeons were dying off. People polished their skills in training facilities rather than beginner dungeons. So, this being an intermediate level now acts as a training dungeon for the new generation of adventurers, training them in tactics rather than just leveling them up.
Not exactly, it’s still a beginner dungeon, however if the adventurer party entering the dungeon is of intermediate or higher rank the dungeon adapts to the adventurers. Quite an ingenious way of handling the change of time

Dex-chan lover
Never underestimate goblins or you'll end up like some bad luck people of Goblin Slayer!

Dex-chan lover
Well, that 100% cleared up who is being added to the Ring. Centaur Maid basically confirmed, considering the Ars Goetia theme.

Dex-chan lover
The gobs and orcs in this arc have surprisingly detailed shading, I didn't remember this was the case

Dex-chan lover
Good to see them own the heroes, but also I'm a little sad that the solution was basically just "train so you're no longer an elementary dungeon", since Remme acknowledges that they're basically intermediate now. I would've liked to see some kind of solution that let them rebrand a bit, but still maintain some of their identity as an elementary dungeon, just more enticing.

I guess it's possible that they're still a "training dungeon" though that doesn't always go 100%, and they'll go easier on beginners, or something, to let them get some more experience, but I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the case. Though, it could maybe be that the "All Level" the brother was hinting at is some kind of level-sync function Remme implemented, which I'd be fine with.
The solution was to still deliver the elementary experience to true beginners, but to increase the difficulty to veterans challenging the dungeon only for the monetary reward, "annihilating them". Look at the pages 3 and 4 again, Remme talks about it.
The concept behind the dungeon will not change. As an elemntary dungeon, we will have newcomers learn about battling against monsters... and have them acquire the experience of being victorious. However-
You do not mind if any adventurers that try to ruin the elementary class strictly for money get annihilated?

Glad to see the cocky dweeb get the arrow in the eye. Hope the sister ditches him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was hoping that they'd "Tucker's Kobolds" the place, rather than just deploying a high-level asset, but I guess that's fine.

Dex-chan lover
The solution was to still deliver the elementary experience to true beginners, but to increase the difficulty to veterans challenging the dungeon only for the monetary reward, "annihilating them". Look at the pages 3 and 4 again, Remme talks about it.

Glad to see the cocky dweeb get the arrow in the eye. Hope the sister ditches him.
Yeah, that's fair enough.

Dex-chan lover
That's what you get for talking shit about someone better than you (in stats and as a person), trash.

spits on 4-eyes' corpse
:bleh:

Users who are viewing this thread