The Inner Palace Tale of a Villainess Noble Girl - Ch. 2

I already know who I’m gonna hate this series. I’ll be waiting for their just desserts.

Edit: omg sorry i meant character. It was late and I didn’t even realise it could be read like that. sorry. I meant that there is clear antagonists already.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Is Diana talking in 3rd person on her monologues? Is this normally what she does?

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, thanks so much for picking this up after so many months!! I hope you'll continue.
I want to see how the start of Villainess genre plays out.
So far I'm honestly a bit lost about the whole picture...but I'll continue to read.

there are some mistakes in the page 1...the author maybe put the wrong title to the ladies hahaha

it's been so long that i hardly remember but the political schemes and the relationships between the ladies are interesting so if this group sticks to the project i'd love to read how it all unfolds!!

This is interesting but where is this going exactly, there's no romance tag so there's just going to be a lot of drama cause by misunderstanding our FL actions

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for picking this up!! I'm excited to see where this goes; political drama is always fun.

@Bekka-m Are you saying you hate this series (in which case why are you even here) or are you saying you hate a character? Your sentence is very misleading.

Thank you for picking this up!
honestly I'm still a bit lost so I'll reread again the whole two chapters
but it did peaked an interest before ~

Poor Diana is hilariously misunderstood lmao. Reminds me a bit of that isekai where the guy ends up in a brat and can't control what he's saying so he's constantly being rude to others lmao.

Thank you for picking this up!

thank you very much i though i won't see this series anymore... hope to see another one soon...

Users who are viewing this thread