The Inner Palace Tale of a Villainess Noble Girl

Dex-chan lover
I hope someone who understands English better re-does this. It's very hard to tell what's happening sometimes.

I dont understand how these inner Palace setups work at all; what kind of historical setup is this based on, anyone know? I'm curious about all this back and forth between mistresses.... except somehow they can also be queen one day? I have many questions that Google is not answering for me, haha.

@millenialboomer

It's based on East-Asian Empire style harem (For example, Heian Palace). Many webnovels and manga apply this setup actually. The difference being, the author took liberty in combining european traditions with the east asian empire structure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heian_Palace

Why does otome game's crown prince / king is always an idiot? The country must be full of shit if leads by people like these.

My biggest wish is for FML to change her hair style😅 Can't say much about the work after just a couple of chapters, not hooked enough to MTL the novel either.

Shooter man shooter man, yeah that's me. ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
The OC is so spicey like that dress with the long queen of hearts thing just fits so good.

Users who are viewing this thread