The Inner Palace Tale of a Villainess Noble Girl

the translator mixed up the flowers. the top left is peony, the bottom left is violet, the bottom right is water lily, and the bottom middle is bellflower. I seen pictures of it because my mom really likes flowers.

Aggregator gang
I don't know if it's just me, or I don't get this at all... I mean I can't process what I'm reading..
But English is not my first language, so fair enough 😶

I wonder if Ramyun Scans will continue updating in the future... Hopefully there isn't another 9month hiatus

Group Leader
Loved this novel. Hope the manga gets as far as all of the 'what if' bonus chapters too. The chapters with gay shit were great, the harem chapter was great, the genderswap chapter was great too (esp. the older brother turning into a woman rumoured to be a shotacon).

Fed-Kun's army
I just want everyone to know I learned a new word. “Womance” similar to bromance.
There’s a lot of womance in this yo. I love it and now you do too. Have a nice day.

kind of hope she doesnt end up w the prince lol ,,,
based on the covers it seems like she might end up w the sneaky spy dude ?? nice

Copypasta from comment section in chapter 3:

To anyone who is currently reading this series: Umm, no, this guy is not the prince.. He's the King. I'm not sure why would ppl think that Your Majesty refers to a prince, it's for a king or queen. You use Your Highness for prince's and princesses.

Diana even mentions that the Ineer Palace is also a part of the king's responsibility, why would she mention that right then if he was the prince. Also, in chapter 1, there's a mention of that guy actually refered by Diana as the king. And please, what kind of kingdom grants their princes freaking concubines with their own palaces.. I don't get the logic, really. Yes, I read the raws, shut it.

TL;DR no prince yet, but there's a King.
Also protip: read.

Supporter
I hope someone redoes the first chapter. The introduction is so fucked up that it's hard to follow what's going on in the other chapters too.

Users who are viewing this thread