The Invincible Shovel

God: what power would you like?
Man: the power to scoop.
God: Scoop?
Man: yes, scoop.
God: okay... (well whatever the hell scoop is he can do it). Just think of what you wish the scoop to do and it will be done.

This is the made up interaction of why he has this power

here we go
stop-it-get-bb9fe4e364.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You know. I didn't know what I was getting into when I saw the title literally had emoticons in it.
"My common sense has been dug out"
On a serious note. The title lives true to the tone of the story. Really. Really wacky. "Dont think about it too much" is the mantra to enjoying this series. And that's fine. Rather then take itself as a pseudo-serious cheat-sekai whatever, it instead cranked up "WTF" to 11 and has fun with it. Only on chapter 3, but that's the kind of vibe I got.
Basically. It's a Fantasy Parody. Nothing is explained with "fantasy science." Everything is for fun, and really dumb. But that's fine too.

Double-page supporter
I was expecting something fun and with humor but what I found was just a waste of time, even those trash slow life isekais are far better and fun than this

This is basically what would happen if some middle-age miner became the Scoop God (A.k.a. God of digging).

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

06.09.2019 - 09.08.2020

More translated chapters never.

Even translated chapter from "Pick this up PLS Scans" not helped this manga to be picked up by someone.

Group Leader
I've been reading the LNs for this on my own time, pretty entertaining series. Might update a chapter

I... this... I don’t have anything to say other than that the description is accurate.

this is what happens when you dig below bedrock in minecraft, you become a god

Users who are viewing this thread