The Invincible Shovel

As isekai/fantasy gets more outlandish with their overpowered heroes so too do parodies become more outlandish. We go from Yuusha ga shinda's parody-with-a-serious-plot to SUKOPPU POWA to counteract all the kuso fantasies where the MC is disgustingly OP.

Dex-chan lover
The miner want a successor, the princess misinterpreted the meaning to "giving him a child" but the miner and princess doesn't realize that the princess is true successor that the miner desired because princess truly embrace the way of scoop

You can do that with anything ! The strongest lumberjack, fisherman, blacksmith, tailor... (all actually exist in novels/manga)

You just put a random job and make it the strongest.

Group Leader
I don't blame the translators (CClaw), but someone needs to be smacked for that title.

despite its funny title and its isekai genre, this manga art quite good. the proportion, overall pov, and well drawn background scene within reasonable manga quality. i dont know about the story though just skim over this manga art.

100% over the top absurdity

One chapter at a time feels unfulfilling, Ill drop this for now so I can binge it laterlater

This manga is a masterpiece and stupid at the same time... Will be SCOOPING it for a really long time!

Power Uploader
Hi there, scanlator (chapters 1-4) here. As some of you may be aware, Seven Seas licensed the light novel for this (and absolutely butchered the translation, but that's neither here nor there). They do a lot of manga translations, so we're holding off on doing any more chapters here in case they do pick up the manga once volume 1 releases in Japan. I fully expect that they will.

If they don't, we may come revisit this manga at a later point, but I have a bit too much on my plate right now to keep working on this series. If someone else wants to pick up this project, go for it. Though if there ends up being an official release, please support that.

Thanks!

Contributor
Well, that Seven Seas "butchered" the light novel doesn't fill me with confidence for the inevitable (?) manga licensing.
In any case, thanks for introducing this wonderfully insane series to English-speaking weebs such as myself.

Users who are viewing this thread