The Invincible Shovel

Dex-chan lover
It's just so absurd that I don't even know where is wrong. What's more, I even bookmarked it!! What's wrong with this world?

I like the story... dense MC ok, but plz not super dense MC....

Double-page supporter
Can't believe I took notice of the title way too late; the story is as you can expect from the title itself.

I see that the story only starts for real from chapter ~2.

Fed-Kun's army
Entire reason to go look at this page is the bizarre title. The most bizarre thing about the title from my pov is the fact it was able to get published under that name.

Group Leader
wtf is this title 0w0 ( `・ω・´)♂〓〓〓〓★(゜Д ゜ ;;;).:∴ドゴォォ

Double-page supporter
@goodie-bag That's not it haha x'P

@Kanami-chan Don't read it, see it! they're probably emojis of male lead and mind-fucked princess in an innocent demonstration or a naughty one?

is there any reason why they call shovels scoops? is this a thing that is common outside of the US?

if i wanted to split hairs, technically what the MMC here uses is a spade shovel

that having been said i think the word scoop is an inherently funny word so i have no problem with it's use for comedic value

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is both stupid and awesome at the same time. The whole idea makes no sense but that's exactly why it's funny. Basically seems like it was made to poke fun at the whole cheat skill stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread