The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.3

Self insert isekai shounen demands cheese dialogs, fan services, and showing off impossible feats.

Otherwise, this is probably the worst way to not stand out.

He can see a bullet in its tragetory but cant stop the kick of normal humam, sure that is a good use of your power

The splitting of these chapters really kills the manga. Even if the author is splitting chapters as free advertisement, all he's showing off is crappy pacing.

@Miguelco Seems like he activated abilities that let him see the trajectory. Probably keeps his skill usage down for relatively harmless incidents to appear normal? Still kinda bs though

Dex-chan lover
He can probably disable the guy before he even entered the class since he has that danger detection active ...and yet..
ah whatever...
oh nvm ... apparently monster-level danger detection doesn't work on human... what a convenient mechanics

Dex-chan lover
Here's a mistake the author made in this chapter:

Trying to make the MC look cool by showing how many seconds went by....

...but didn't prevent glasses babe from getting hit with that same skill.

You're bad at this my dude!

Dex-chan lover
@kamishiniyari danger detect skill doesn't work like that here

It work base on how much threat the target pose to the user itself

That mean due to human level + gun still infinity <<<<<<<<atleast city level isekai hero so he not a threat to MC

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter killed it for me - imagine having the power to stop something but not doing it and trying to look cool about it.

Aggregator gang
hmm.. yes.. it'd certainly be odd if I didn't get a single scratch from a bullet. Hmm... what should I do to avoid raising suspicion? Ah yes! Why hadn't I thought of it sooner? I'll just casually dodge a bullet that travels at least 180m/s, at close range no less! That's definitely within the capabilities of a normal human being, right?

fucking retarded piece of shit, he can dodge a bullet at point blank but it's not fast enough to stop a palm from reaching the glasses girl's face? fuck off, again creepy manga authors and their "fan-service", doesn't matter if the girl's about to be raped as long as she's in her underwear it's supposed to be "hot", god dammit so disappointed...

Typical isekai hero waits for someone to get hurt before doing anything and proceeds to help them it in the most conspicuous way possible

Users who are viewing this thread