The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Double-page supporter
Hmm ...
If MC power treated like game and the girl is team member ... Is it possible MC notice if she in danger ? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist: Well, the sun seem to be setting when she arrive?

So maybe it'll be that MC is done with the date during the day, felt this 9tailed awakening and come over to slap it to submission, without knowing that she's here of course.

After all, Kaguya did not specify what time she needed him for so it'd make for a perfect comedy moment.

Dex-chan lover
I'm no expert, but while you may not be as strong as the fox you are stronger than all your family combined, just use your power, curse them and move away.

Dex-chan lover
@Aricitic

yeah i'm still on the shelf about if his mom is trying to kill him or not.
i mean you would have to be pretty bonkers to serve acid as food, how did she even manage to get her hands on it?

I don't get why people are hating so much on the writing or the upload schedule, i mean you're sitting your fat ass on your chair reading a FREE manga that someone spent hours writing/drawing. I have no problem with critiscism but what rights do you think you have to complain ? It's like someone gives you a free phone and you complain that it's not the brand you wanted. I know that's common practice on the internet, but wow what an ungrateful bunch of children.

Dex-chan lover
@monsieur_propre It's the internet and those pathetic fucks don't have anything else in life but to complain about whatever is available.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a doctor, but that much heroin (depending on what other hell is mixed in with it) might be more than enough to kill a high school girl with no tolerance for the drug?

@Siikalahna probably because she's shit at standing up for herself in any way that matters, as evidenced by the whole failure to explain the fact that she doesn't want to be raped by goblins and eaten by a giant fox demon just because the guy who can save her has a movie date? Slaughtering your entire immediate (and probably extended) family seems a slightly higher hurdle even by indivualistic American standards. Nevermind it only took four semicompetent exorcists to make her helpless.

@Kalec Totally agree, i can sorta understand people being like this on youtube because they rely on pleasing their subscribers to make money, but a lot of mangas here are sold somewhere and they're just enjoying it here without anything in return.

com·plaint
a statement that a situation is unsatisfactory or unacceptable.
crit·i·cism
the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.

u rite

Double-page supporter
Sigh....

(That's my response to both the manga and the comments here.)

Dex-chan lover
Well, girl. You know he is far stronger than anyo..thing you've ever met, but if you are to proud to ask for help, suit yourself.

She should have just killed off the other sisters so they can't cooperate and left only one to become the sacrifice >:D

This is supposed to be a serious chapter?
I’m laughing harder than when I read gag manga please help

Dex-chan lover
For those who want to skip ahead WN is translated past this. Chapter 26+

Dex-chan lover
Just die already. And don't forget some fanservice before you die girl

Users who are viewing this thread