The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.3

Group Leader
The censorship is so annoying! It only draws more attention to the thing it's hiding and entices me to seek the uncensored version instead!
Please tell me it isn't the scanlators that censor it....

Fed-Kun's army
not sure if she's just a horny virgin or just a dumb

Am I still should be surprised that he didn't caught on that wife hint situation? and reacted more on why she would buy condoms?

If anyone is curious as to her use of the word "bitch", the Japanese use the English word "bitch" to mean "slut." She's actually just calling herself a virgin slut. Hence why she would become a "typical bitch" if she had sex as a virgin slut would lose the uniqueness.

Dex-chan lover
> I guess Abeno really likes to experience to have friend.
But going by her antics right now, i bet she was having a call for a date for her to experience.
She was aligning herself normally to what friend normally does.
It is actually unusual to her t do this, because very few will aligned themselves to Abeno.
Just take her normal attitude, you cannot sync up with her in a normal conversation because she's jumping here and there about the topics to discuss to..
Maybe, should we call he TSUKOMI QUEEN right now...

> Its clear Abeno has communication problem.
If you state of mind is haywired while talking to her, you should learn definitely the skill called Clear Mind.
From that, you will follow what has Abeno would like to convey to you.

> also, Abeno was kind of a girl you cannot take ahead of her.
If you thought what she says is as is, you loose...

Abeno is like a mix of senjougahara and suruga... and a hentai girl, can't forget about that.

Dex-chan lover
............I....have no words.

She's...uh...she's sure something. She both knows what she wants and actually doesn't, not really.
Seems like she's asking him out, but I wonder if she's thinking of something more lewd.

Users who are viewing this thread