The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - VS Yakuza

@Hollow7F
b r u h

Clearly you didnt read the manga lol
He did use the speed and even freakin beat the snot bout of the attempted rapist

Like bruh

Dex-chan lover
ugggg Abeno really is the worst, is the MC really doomed to get only weird woman after returning back,like shuuuut up ffs.

the ninetails to her, was the yakuza to class prez, she's only helping to get in the way of the MC raising the flag.

Dumb bitch preaching about weakness when she herself had to get her ass saved by the mc... Sure she's stronger than glasses girl, but she's not even having some sort of reflection or admitting that she too was and still is a "weak little bitch". Basically 0 character development on her part.

Fed-Kun's army
Being weak is a sin. She's self aware. However she's also a bully.

It's like the bullies in school who beat the nerdy kid. The bully back at home has his drunk father beat him.

It's all a cycle of petty individuals abusing those weaker. The secret is having everyone be weaker and then just chill. Reason I like this even if it's stupid mostly. MC just chills. I'm a supreme being? Super overpowered? Nigh indestructible? I'll just be a regular person. I'll go to school, graduate, open up a Starbucks franchise? Who knows, regular shit.

But the moment someone thinks I'm weak? 'Squish' Now I've got to clean my shoe.

Dex-chan lover
> Hahahahahahahaha
Thats why Loli's are so dangerous...
If you want a loli waifu, then you will be a gold mine...

Aggregator gang
This is why you dont negotiate or talk with evil or corrupt human beings. You just kill them since they cannot and will not stop being evil and corrupt and keep spreading misery all over. There should exist an organization with the sole mission to hunt down "above the law scums" like most politicians and all democrats.

Weak is a sin!? Wasn't she almost killed by a monster and saved by the MC?
Who the **** does she think she is calling someone a retard after they asked for help because they felt helpless.
Whatever bull**** the b*tch spouted was absolutely unnecessary!

I just happened to check on this chapter after awhile to get a glance at how the story was progressing, but it just made me so mad in so many ways...
I should put a warning sign in my memory to never check up on this trash ever again... WHEW, got that out of my system.

Fed-Kun's army
A retard calling someone else a retard... too close to reality :x xD

The only reason that little useless retard is even alive is because of the MCs help, but spouting big shit... lovely :D

Why does this chapter feel like an after-thought? In one chapter we get a sub-character's backstory and interaction between other characters that seem to hold no continuity of the previous chapters and the issue with the sub-character is fixed within this one chapter. Adding or removing this chapter from the manga holds no value.

Users who are viewing this thread